Where do we end up in AP poll

USCGVOL!!

Sitting at #15 this week. #14 Iowa lost and it looks like #13 Oklahoma will as well. With our performance and that of those behind us do we drop back to 20's or stay where we are?

Edit : I care which is why I posed the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Who cares? They honestly deserve to drop. We don't deserve a top 15 ranking at this point and look for it to drop more in the weeks coming.

Reactions: 3 people
if we don't drop a few spots we would likely move up only one spot. we didn't win convincingly enough to justify anything note worthy

Sitting at #15 this week. #14 Iowa lost and it looks like #13 Oklahoma will as well. With our performance and that of those behind us do we drop back to 20's or stay where we are?

tEXAS MIGHT LOSE,,,,Wish UGA had lost the close one to Missouri. N.D. is gone! FSU lost

Who cares? They honestly deserve to drop. We don't deserve a top 15 ranking at this point and look for it to drop more in the weeks coming.

omg.

Would you go cry somewhere else?

OP asked a question. Either answer it or don't, if you want to cry, start a thread about crying.

Reactions: 6 people
The point spread before the game was +27 for the Vols. The final score was 28-19 which is a +9. If we don't drop in the polls I'll be surprised.

IDK. But I'll say this. If Louisville doesn't end up at number 1, the AP poll is a joke.

Reactions: 1 person

Wait..First, you don't care.Then you say "they" deserve to drop.Then you say "we" don't deserve Top 15 ranking.Talk about all over the place.....Amazing:blink:

omg.

Would you go cry somewhere else?

OP asked a question. Either answer it or don't, if you want to cry, start a thread about crying.

Who's crying? I'm just being a realist while you and others alike drown in the Kool aid. These rankings don't mean anything until the end of the regular season anyways. I'm still dumbfounded how some people are still content with the production on the field. But I'm crying for being real? Sorry not sorry ...

Wait..First, you don't care.Then you say "they" deserve to drop.Then you say "we" don't deserve Top 15 ranking.Talk about all over the place.....Amazing:blink:

Touché

They ... We ... Us ... Either way TENNESSEE doesn't deserve the ranking they hold now.

Edit : I care which is why I posed the question.

Had to give you a like for the edit.

Coverage of the game showed us as easily rolling them. That plus the other major losses moves us to 12/13.

The rankings don't mean squat this year. Example: Texas - beat Notre Dame and got bumped to 11? One game and almost a top-ten slot, nah. Georgia bumps ahead of us over their win when we win the game against App St.? Nah, rankings are more messed up than I can recall; honestly, the numbers besides the names this year don't even relate to the play that expected on the field. JMO

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back