Worst SEC Championship game ever

getyopopcornready

This game absolutely blows and it is very embarrassing for the whole conference for their to be a championship game between 2 very unexciting teams shown on national television. There are about a few thousand fans there total and I know that there was a very unfortunate weather disaster but Im sure there could have been better ways to handle a very important tournament

I just dont understand how all the fans who originally bought tickets werent able to attend the games, It is very obvious that the fan base of every team would have made a huge impact on the turnout of these games, there's no way Arkansas comes within 10 of us last night had we had a sea of orange in the Georgia Dome behind our guys and there's no way UGA beats Kentucky with all of their delusional fans in the building... Seriously, considering whats at stake (a #1 seed for one team and a tourney berth for the other), the way the two teams played during the end of the regular season, and the fan support, theres no way this SEC Championship game shouldnt have been played in front of 20,000 plus fans in the Georgia Dome on CBS nationally between Tennessee and Kentucky... instead its Georgia vs. Arkansas in front of about 3,000 fans with only regional coverage

it would have definitely been a lot better if we got to see the big orange running out with the beautiful power t flag.

yep.. traditional national cbs coverage... tie breaker for both teams... The new SEC king versus the old.. just so much hype would have been put into an SEC championship game between UT and UK

This game absolutely blows and it is very embarrassing for the whole conference for their to be a championship game between 2 very unexciting teams shown on national television. There are about a few thousand fans there total and I know that there was a very unfortunate weather disaster but Im sure there could have been better ways to handle a very important tournament

Feel free to tell us exactly how it could have been handled better instead of just complaining. They did the best they could under impossible circumstances.

OMG they are gonna make so much of a story out of this crap with UGA winning 3 games in two days to win the championship... im sick

is mediocre this year--and perhaps the Vols overrated (sorry): A rather bad georgia team, playing in difficult cirumstances (three games in two days!) is going to win the tournament! I saw georgia play a couple of weeks ago and they looked bad.

is mediocre this year--and perhaps the Vols overrated (sorry): A rather bad georgia team, playing in difficult cirumstances (three games in two days!) is going to win the tournament! I saw georgia play a couple of weeks ago and they looked bad.

its the fans man, its the fans... no way UGA gets past UK if they have their fan base in the building.. same for us vs. Arky

i just dont understand why the fans werent allowed to attend the game you idiot

Being called an idiot by you of all people is the funniest thing I've read all month. I guess you wanted them to hold the rest of the tournament in that inflatable 20,000 seat arena up in Marietta, too?

as mediocre as the SEC is this year, they're still putting 6 teams in the dance if UGa hangs on

what do you mean? whats so hard about letting the freaking fans in the building? just let their a**es in if they have a ticket.. that doesnt seem like rocket science

Even a dullard like you ought to be able to figure out that you can't fit 25,000 people into an arena with 9,000 seats.

Being called an idiot by you of all people is the funniest thing I've read all month. I guess you wanted them to hold the rest of the tournament in that inflatable 20,000 seat arena up in Marietta, too?

1. glad i could make you laugh

2. what the hell are u talking about

If Jawja can win this tournament under these circumstances, especially after winning only four SEC games all year coming in, then they deserve it.

UT isn't in the game today because UT didn't play any defense all weekend. If we couldn't beat Arkansas on a neutral court, not having a bunch of UT fans in the stands isn't an excuse.

Besides, I figure a Jawja win might just keep Kenturkey out of the tournament. :)

what do you mean? whats so hard about letting the freaking fans in the building? just let their a**es in if they have a ticket.. that doesnt seem like rocket science

and where do they sit? The numbers just don't allow it to happen

Sorry, it's just so simple, those with tickets get in. You are a genius, my bad. It's called logistics, heard of it?

VN Store

Back