'19 JUCO WR Javonta Payton (Tennessee commit)

Word is this young man really excelled at the recent camp, any of our middle TN guys have intel? i know he had a Purdue offer.

Apparently in the 247 Recruiting chat yesterday Barton Simmons said that this young man is a "fringe 4 star".

Reactions: 1 person
That's crazy, it's almost like Butch can evaluate talent.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Say what? You think our coach should just select who to offer after he checks the star ratings? That is why Dooley got canned.

Maybe you just need to stick to the discussions on Pokemon or Hello Kitty.

Say what? You think our coach should just select who to offer after he checks the star ratings? That is why Dooley got canned.

Pretty sure you completely and thoroughly missed his point which was complimenting Butch's ability to see/spot talent ahead of the recruiting services.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure you completely and thoroughly missed his point which was complimenting Butch's ability to see/spot talent ahead of the recruiting services.

Not sure how that got missed... but I ain't about that blue font life.

And it's a swing and a miss. :thud:

Lol. This site has some amazing people on it.

Kid will be the best offensive player in Midsle TN.. legit 4.4 kid at 6'2 175.. Size 14 shoe. A bigger, more explosive version of Vincent Perry.. Stud.. Where is Hillsboro Camp though? Hillsboro HS.. No need for the camp lol

Reactions: 2 people
[Payton] really enjoys the Tennessee staff and has a good vibe about what it would be like to play for them. He's also focused on building relationships.

"I'd say it's a tie between coach Butch and coach Z (Azzanni)," Payton said. "Coach Z makes laugh and I think our relationship is good. Both of those guys have made me feel wanted and they show how much they'd love to see me in orange."

As for a leader or a decision, Payton is slowly moving toward both. "Possibly, but I want to see the other schools and make sure I'm 100% before I make a decision," Payton said. "I may be making my decision soon."

https://tennessee.n.rivals.com/news/nashville-s-payton-likes-vols

Woops!
200.gif

Kid will be the best offensive player in Midsle TN.. legit 4.4 kid at 6'2 175.. Size 14 shoe. A bigger, more explosive version of Vincent Perry.. Stud.. Where is Hillsboro Camp though? Hillsboro HS.. No need for the camp lol

He gonna qualify?

Unless they have a learning disability I have no sympathy for kids that can barely graduate HS.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back