Duke-NC St

What are you smoking? :crazy: Being a good ball handler also means you have to be a good decision maker, and he constantly makes poor decisions.

Paulus makes four or five horrendous decisions a game. However his decision making isn't what concerns about being a good ballhandler. He's not even the best pure dribbler on the team. Guard him closely and it's easy to pick his pockets.

Paulus makes four or five horrendous decisions a game. However his decision making isn't what concerns about being a good ballhandler. He's not even the best pure dribbler on the team. Guard him closely and it's easy to pick his pockets.

Even if he does just make one bad decision in the game tonight and five on Saturday, he seems to make them at the worst possible times.

Duke will have to shoot lights out to win Saturday and the rest of the tourny....No 3pt = early exit come tourny time.

such negativity, but didn't they exit the first round?
VCU got em....I think you are right, seems like Duke was a 5 and VCU was 12....I think they will go out in the second this year because they will probably steal a 2 seed that belongs to a better team.

VCU got em....I think you are right, seems like Duke was a 5 and VCU was 12....I think they will go out in the second this year because they will probably steal a 2 seed that belongs to a better team.

such a sour attitude. :no: no need for fans like you! :nono:

such a sour attitude. :no: no need for fans like you! :nono:
Just being honest....How can you honestly watch a Duke game and say; man, they could really go all the way this year....I have been a Duke fan since the early 80's and know a good team when I see one. With that said, if they get hot through the tourny then they could make an elite 8 run, but they are no-where near a top ten team. Can you imagine what KU was do to them?

Just being honest....How can you honestly watch a Duke game and say; man, they could really go all the way this year....I have been a Duke fan since the early 80's and know a good team when I see one. With that said, if they get hot through the tourny then they could make an elite 8 run, but they are no-where near a top ten team. Can you imagine what KU was do to them?

While I don't go oh my Duke is going to be the national champion or Tenn for that matter, there is still always a glimmer of hope and thrill to watch it.

Duke is certainly better than about 50-55 of the teams that will be in the tourney. While I'm not expecting much, an exit in the second round would be a huge upset.

I still maintain Duke-UT are eerily similar and an elite 8 matchup would be fun to watch. I would take Duke just because of free throws (and I'm a homer and i want to rile some people up).

the good news for Duke is that they have a plethora of players capable of knocking down the three. It's tough to have that many players with off shooting nights.

Duke is certainly better than about 50-55 of the teams that will be in the tourney. While I'm not expecting much, an exit in the second round would be a huge upset.

I still maintain Duke-UT are eerily similar and an elite 8 matchup would be fun to watch. I would take Duke just because of free throws (and I'm a homer and i want to rile some people up).

I agree, an early exit would be an upset considering they should be a top seed, not a 5-6 or a 13-14.

And don't you do that anyways? :p

the good news for Duke is that they have a plethora of players capable of knocking down the three. It's tough to have that many players with off shooting nights.

well we've seen them when none of them are hitting shots, and as of late on the road they haven't been hitting shots very well.

I agree, an early exit would be an upset considering they should be a top seed, not a 5-6 or a 13-14.

And don't you do that anyways? :p

well we've seen them when none of them are hitting shots, and as of late on the road they haven't been hitting shots very well.

they hit some HUGE shots saturday on the road. I'll take 46% from behind the arc every game. The GT game was atrocious behind the arc, but we still won. Of course that says more about GT than it does Duke. They shot over 40% from deep in the Miami game and still lost.

the miami game was hideous, although I give them credit for never giving up in that game, truely never giving up with that last shot, unlike the wake game, seemed to have given up in the last 3 or so minutes.

Right now, our defense is WAY better, not even close. They are deep but Zoubek and Thomas are not going to give Duke an advantage. I hope I'm wrong up until a UT- DUKE meeting

Right now, our defense is WAY better, not even close. They are deep but Zoubek and Thomas are not going to give Duke an advantage. I hope I'm wrong up until a UT- DUKE meeting

Zoubek is annoying me, its like the team doesn't even know how to add him into the mix now that he as come back, its like they are playing worse with him in...i don't know if that is statistically true, but it looks that way!

Didnt you use to sport a Taylor King avatar? Will you make up your mind?

VN Store

Back