Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If lovin this is wrong, I don't wanna be right
(Does not even take into account JAVY BAEZ)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
Did Everton blow it in the second half of the second leg of the League Cup semifinal? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY DID

There's no excuse for their continued failure to see out two goal leads. I don't know what happens once they get out in front like that, but they just fall apart, and they've done it all year. All that said, City's second goal was 1000% horse****. Everton should have at least has the chance to lose it in extra time.

People are gonna freak out if we only get one or two of our targets left instead of the four or five people have talked themselves into expecting.

I mean, maybe we have a good shot at several top prospects, but can you even say we're the leader for any of them? Warrior, maybe? (I have been reading about this for 24 hours so now I'm an expert.)

This is setting up to be another year in which we finish 2nd or 3rd for a bunch of signing day heavyweights but don't actually pull any of them. And people will lose their minds.

I mean, maybe we have a good shot at several top prospects, but can you even say we're the leader for any of them? Warrior, maybe? (I have been reading about this for 24 hours so now I'm an expert.)

This is setting up to be another year in which we finish 2nd or 3rd for a bunch of signing day heavyweights but don't actually pull any of them. And people will lose their minds.
Warrior and Byrd are Vols imo

After that, who knows. Helps having the final visit with Brown and Dickerson but again that means nothing if we can't blow them away

Even Byrd is still a Miami commit, right? For all we know he might go outside late Friday night when it's 33 degrees and say F this.

I'll believe that we can beat out Auburn for a D lineman on signing day when I see it happen. Better them than the leghumpers though.

Even Byrd is still a Miami commit, right? For all we know he might go outside late Friday night when it's 33 degrees and say F this.

I'll believe that we can beat out Auburn for a D lineman on signing day when I see it happen. Better them than the leghumpers though.

Byrd just needed to make the trip IMO. He is on the way so it's looking good. Would be a a nice pickup to a pretty underwhelming class potentially.

Agreed on the bottom part

Place was packed and I didn't sit anywhere near him. Have to admit, I don't even like seeing him in Atlanta. I know the Hawks are back to being mediocre again this year but I don't want his stink on them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back