Prediction Poll on How Vols Finish.

How will Vols Finish Recruiting in Final Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for half...because there are about 10 guys we want but we only have five spots to fill...lol.:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
I voted "C" just because 18 year old kids are unpredictable and maybe a little fickle.

I am on the 3 spots left bandwagon

It doesn't matter how many spots we have left.

If any of the big time prospects we're still pursuing want to commit we'll make room for them.

Folks need to drop the notion that if Landon Dickerson wants to commit, we're gonna say no we don't have any room. Butch will drop one of the lower ranked prospects faster than you can blink.

It doesn't matter how many spots we have left.

If any of the big time prospects we're still pursuing want to commit we'll make room for them.

Folks need to drop the notion that if Landon Dickerson wants to commit, we're gonna say no we don't have any room. Butch will drop one of the lower ranked prospects faster than you can blink.

Buchanan the only possible dismissal IMO

If only it was that simple

If Rashan Gary calls up Butch on Feb. 3rd and say I want to be a Vol, do you think Butch is gonna say sorry but we're outta room?

He's gonna accept his LOI immediately and worry about who he needs to let go afterwards.

Anyone is dismisssble.

If a higher ranked kid wants in, then the lower ranked kid will be let go.

The idea we're gonna keep a lower ranked kid around and say no to a stud is laughable

Hypothetically speaking, would you dismiss a higher ranked kid for a lower ranked kid?

G- None of the above.

Your handle sounds about right! :wacko:...

It is disconcerting but interesting to read the doom and gloom squirted by the few underwhelming Negavols who see everything in the Vol World through unwashed paper cups..

If Kongbo ends up at Bama or FSU that whole notion of him not wanting to leave from out west goes out the door.

Warrior
Byrd
Kongbo

Miss on Kongbo, they take Bailey.

If Bailey has already chose VT, they get Williams.

Grade, solid B.

We only have 15 spots next year if Hurd Kamara and Barnett declare And we sign all 21 and Stewart shows up. Gota lose ten along the way with that loaded class so if we don't get the top targets then why fill up with guys on the fence already?

Warrior,Byrd,Kongo and Brown. I've changed my mind on Dickerson but if the visit blows him away we could have a sweep, if we miss though with anybody it is him. I think it's 50-50 but I still like having the last visit. I think we land Kongo and Brown along with Warrior and Byrd. Hoping Dickerson's visit turns him, that is going to be interesting. If you look at location and what he wants in a degree along with his hobbies hunting and fishing it doesn't seem like a hard decision. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back