Josh Smith does not

BigBadVol

The MojoMofo
receive enough credit. The kid is a play maker. He runs great routes, has great hands, and is a lot faster than people think. He is clutch. That catch he made on 4th down and the run to the end zone was exceptional. Without it, TN loses the game. He always seems to make a play. He is TN's best receiver in my opinion.:rock::rock:

Reactions: 66 people
receive enough credit. The kid is a play maker. He runs great routes, has great hands, and is a lot faster than people think. He is clutch. That catch he made on 4th down and the run to the end zone was exceptional. Without it, TN loses the game. He always seems to make a play. He is TN's best receiver in my opinion.:rock::rock:

can't be.......white boys can't catch, can they?

Reactions: 6 people
He reminds me of Steve Smith of the NFL. A little undersized but strong and tough. He can block well for a receiver. Great hands, great route runner, and fast.

Reactions: 3 people

He made the play of the game with that 4th down catch and TD yesterday, completely bailed Dobbs out on that play. I agree, I'd like to see him more involved.

Great hands on the TD catch! Ball was slightly behind him came through some traffic and he snached it out of the air kept his balance and out ran Dawg secondary to the end zone. Very athletic pay!

Reactions: 4 people

I wanted to give this post a "like" but the like button
is missing from my screen for the last couple of hours.

Anyone else?

I remember so many blasting him saying he shouldn't be on the field the last couple years. He turned the corner and has been consistent. So resilient

Reactions: 5 people

I would take him all day long over the other 5 star average receivers on our team. He could be a clutch receiver in the NFL.

Too be fair, a thread last week labeled him as our best receiver.

Reactions: 1 person
J. Smith and Wolf need more passes in the middle. Eliminate alot of those sideline passes and go the middle more from my observations

Reactions: 2 people
Josh Malone also seems to finally play with some heart. Hopefully he's over the hump. And we can have the Josh to Josh to Josh connection going on.

Hey bigbadvol you are exactly correct! I have been wondering why they haven't been getting ball to playmakers like josh, Wolfe and Pearson! These guys are our bread and butter and have been missing in action! I hope coaching staff sees what we all have been seeing! Short 5 to 10 yard passes to these guys and sky is the limit ..,

I thought he was headed for greatness last year before the injury. Had a feeling he would be an unsung hero this year. Glad he's healthy and the passing game has finally took off... lets hope it continues.

P.S. I had no idea Dobbs had that many yards until they mentioned him going over 300.

Malone has received a lot of criticism, some deserved, but if he can consistently play like he did yesterday,it will make this offense much better.

Reactions: 1 person
We need both Smith and Malone to keep playing this way. North is a huge disappointment. He can't stay healthy or something. VP has caught some but not nearly enough. VP needs to step up some and we may finally have a solid passing game. Preston is doing well for a freshman

VN Store

Back