Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Curt Maggitt made 1st team all-SEC (voted by coaches). And Sutton and Barnett made 2nd team. That's it. Personally, I'm ecstatic. More motivation.

Why is Jonathan Williamson the list? Honorable recognition? He's not even going to play this year.

Going through our schedule for next year and I'm on the 9-3 train. If we can take one of Arkansas, UGA, and Oklahoma I think we get to 9-3 (loss at Bama)

That was literally the complaint Albert haynesworth had when he went to Washington, he was asked to eat up blockers instead of penetrating and making plays.

Have you ever played Defensive Tackle? Thought Not

What?

I've spoken to you twice...ever. Twice you have made idiotic statements. Please stop. I don't want you to have an aneurysm. Seriously, I'm saying this with your best interest in mind. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
That was literally the complaint Albert haynesworth had when he went to Washington, he was asked to eat up blockers instead of penetrating and making plays.

my point is that all DTs, even when penetrating, are occupying space, forcing the attention of the OL, keeping the OL off the LBs. Yes, there are certain stunts that allow for more action in the backfield; I will give you that.

my point is that all DTs, even when penetrating, are occupying space, forcing the attention of the OL, keeping the OL off the LBs. Yes, there are certain stunts that allow for more action in the backfield; I will give you that.

All you had to do was say this.

It still doesn't change my original post one bit, but at least you would have given a reason.

So what will happen before PW gets his scores back?

SEC East Champions

6fcb4cd91a6bbe454e0a70312af5a57e03d78d4ff87064e075e64d8724b165ce_1.gif

Reactions: 1 person
TCV!

Operation go ok? Are you posting doped up on oxy?

Lol thanks for asking man. I'm doing great. Very minimal pain. Haven't even touched the pain pills. I bled a lot though. The only bad part is not being able to eat real food. I've lived off of applesauce, chicken noodle soup, and Pals' milkshakes so far lol.

Reactions: 2 people
My question to you Bald One is when did you play Defensive Tackle? You never have played Defensive Tackle and you do not know what you are talking about. And you are very rude and arrogant as well.

I have played Defensive Tackle and at a very high level. I will put my knowledge of defensive line against yours any day of the week.

I just read about it. This subject could start a real debate. I understand there is a school policy that prevents coaches from contacting professors and the reason for those safeguards. But, I don't see it as a big deal if he inquired about the status of his player. Times have certainly changed when a coach can't have any correspondence or communication with any faculty member regarding any of their players.

Times have changed for sure but now there are so many academic staff members they are the one that communicate with professors. Coaches still can have indirect communication with faculty and IMO that's the way it should be

My question to you Bald One is when did you play Defensive Tackle? You never have played Defensive Tackle and you do not know what you are talking about. And you are very rude and arrogant as well.

I have played Defensive Tackle and at a very high level. I will put my knowledge of defensive line against yours any day of the week.

What is considered a high level? I assume you played in college?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back