'17 TX S Jeffrey Okudah

"Then, coach Martinez came out and saw me this past spring and that was big-time," Okudah said. "So, I told coach Gibson I would be coming out there to see him on June 17 or 18."

"I'm intrigued about them because of everything I've heard about them from other recruits that have said they like it over there," Okudah explained. "I'm interested to see why Butch Jones lands those top recruits and what they like them.

"It tells me they are trying to build something and build something that's going to last, something that has longevity in the future."

VQ

Reactions: 6 people
“it was a great experience, just coming up here for the first time. I enjoyed it,” said okudah, who’s ranked by 247sports as the nation’s no. 21 overall prospect and no. 1 safety in the 2017 class. “they showed a lot of love, and that’s really important in determining the school (that is) best for me.

“(i liked) just how everything is set up and the environment, and what they placed out for me. They had my jersey out here when we got here. They just had it set up. They rolled out the red carpet, and i appreciated it.”

“so i came up here, and it was exactly what i thought it would be — even better.”

Reactions: 5 people
It looks like CBJ is beginning the process of what he did to the DL, in terms of recruiting, in the secondary now. If we pull this guy and Gibbs in 2017 and Warrior, Knott, Osborne, and Williams in 2016 we will be filthy at the back end (insert TWSS here). This is especially true when you add in Kelly, Berry, Martin, Moseley, Gaulden, Miller, and Abernathy. I am sure I miss someone, but that group of DBs is pretty fine if you ask me.

Reactions: 7 people
Jeffrey Okudah III ‏@TheJeffOkudah

Out here with my dawgs in Rocky Top, shouts out to @CamSutton23 and @EMoseley_4! #1Love #VolNation 🍊

CH0l9FrUAAAYI6K.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Jeffrey Okudah III ‏@TheJeffOkudah

Out here with my dawgs in Rocky Top, shouts out to @CamSutton23 and @EMoseley_4! #1Love #VolNation 🍊

CH0l9FrUAAAYI6K.jpg

Off topic but...

1) Go look at a pic of EMos from when he first arrived at UT to now. The guy is puttin in work.

2) Cam... Just... How the hell was he a *3 out of HS?

VN Store

Back