Night Owls/Insomniacs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by SNES you all mean super Nintendo. I stillhave my system, and about 7-8 games . Anddddddd, I'm still undefeated on tecmo Superbowl :)

Just a warning....depending on the outcome of the Grizz game tonight, it may or may not be an all nighter lol.

It is incredible fun sleeping a family of 5 in a standard hotel room. How can a grown man possibly be expected to be quiet and still after the bedtime of a 3-year-old? Thank goodness for headphones, Blitz, VN, and Scramble.

It is incredible fun sleeping a family of 5 in a standard hotel room. How can a grown man possibly be expected to be quiet and still after the bedtime of a 3-year-old? Thank goodness for headphones, Blitz, VN, and Scramble.

Shoulda big-timed it. Vrbo'ed a house/apt

My son likes staying with his soccer team, but I may veto that next tournament.

Idk that these lil peepers are gonna broke much longer. Trying to make it til the end of the se softball champ game

Five weeks? That's insane. I didn't make it that far in the show yet, apparently.

I had an Atari, but I don't think I ever played ET.

It's crazy that they had like 80% market share (which is like XBox and PS4 combined) and then just disappeared. There were so many classic games that they were responsible for, it's kinda sad they crumbled like they did.

NES killed Atari. I had a 5200 and the only good games out were Pitfall (damn good game honestly) and Pengo (another great game) compared to the hype that was Super Mario Bros. I know Atari then came out with the 7800 but by then it was over. The NES had so many great games out like Zelda that there was no reason to even look at Atari anymore.

I know they blame the video game crash of the 80's on their demise but honestly Nintendo just put out better games. They then came out with the Jaguar to compete with the Super NES and Genesis and that was the nail in the coffin. They had no real software licenses for games and Nintendo had Capcom and Konami kicking out games like Castlevania and Metal Gear on an annual basis.

Personally, I love my sons Wii U because I will watch Netflix late at night and use the controller to watch movies with headphones in while I lie in bed with my wife--who is sleeping. The controller is much easier to hold than an Ipad as it has handles. Their is a rumor that the next Zelda in 2017 will actually be on a new Nintendo system.

NES killed Atari. I had a 5200 and the only good games out were Pitfall (damn good game honestly) and Pengo (another great game) compared to the hype that was Super Mario Bros. I know Atari then came out with the 7800 but by then it was over. The NES had so many great games out like Zelda that there was no reason to even look at Atari anymore.

I know they blame the video game crash of the 80's on their demise but honestly Nintendo just put out better games. They then came out with the Jaguar to compete with the Super NES and Genesis and that was the nail in the coffin. They had no real software licenses for games and Nintendo had Capcom and Konami kicking out games like Castlevania and Metal Gear on an annual basis.

Personally, I love my sons Wii U because I will watch Netflix late at night and use the controller to watch movies with headphones in while I lie in bed with my wife--who is sleeping. The controller is much easier to hold than an Ipad as it has handles. Their is a rumor that the next Zelda in 2017 will actually be on a new Nintendo system.
Funny you mention the Wii U. I've been eyeballing that at the stores lately. I'd love to play the latest Mario game.

I bout a Wii U 2 months ago, I love it. I also own an XB1, but the Wii U is a nice change of pace and I get to play the older titles.

I have the Wii U but haven't really enjoyed it at all, it never gets turned on now, I just use the PS4.

Yeah, PS4 is where I spend most of my time.

What all do you play, Freak? There hasn't be a lot of games for next gen that I've loved so far. I'm looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Divison right now though.

What all do you play, Freak? There hasn't be a lot of games for next gen that I've loved so far. I'm looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Divison right now though.

A little bit of everything. Destiny mostly. Some CoD. Borderlands. Battlefield.

The Division looks fantastic, I just can't get my hopes up. Ubisoft has dissappointed me too many times since the last Rainbow Six Vegas---which I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back