Best Home Court advantage, TBA not top 16

seems like a good list to me. TBA has never been intimidating, mostly because until last year it was rarely filled for a men's game. It's on it's way up though. UNC is definitely a tough place. The entire building is painted that hideous carolina blue, even the rafters and air conditioning vents. It's carolina blue out every game and they don't even plan it. Vandy is just a weird setup that takes you out of you element.

Vandy is on there for the bench configuration and nothing else. Vanderbilt is accustomed to it. The other team is not. There is their home court advantage.

Like it or not, we are not going to get a lot of respect until we at least win the SEC.

I remember all of us riding Cal posters for thinking they were in the top of CFB. It's the same thing for us in CBB, we're on our way but not there yet.

considering we went undefeated at home, it's quite stupid we aren't on there. At this point in time, TBA is a very difficult place to play at.

I agree, but one season is not going to erase a national perception of the program. We didn't even win our conference last year.

How many consecutive games is our current home winning streak at now?

It spans back to the 05-06 season, I believe.

I want to say 24.
:thumbsup: it takes more than one season to establish a true home court adv.

it's gotten better, no doubt....do it consistently over time and you get on that list.

but who cares really? we've won 24 straight. do we need a list to tell us we're tough to beat at home right now?

i say neh.

:thumbsup: it takes more than one season to establish a true home court adv.

it's gotten better, no doubt....do it consistently over time and you get on that list.

but who cares really? we've won 24 straight. do we need a list to tell us we're tough to beat at home right now?

i say neh.

Don't you know that all media sources hate us...first ESPN...now rivals...who will it be next?

Bruce Pearl is 38-2 at home as of Wednesday night after the game.

Pretty impressive if you ask me.

We didn't even win our conference last year.

That would have been quite a feat, considering we had a two-time national champion in our own division. Isn't one East title in two years against a team like that enough?

That would have been quite a feat, considering we had a two-time national champion in our own division. Isn't one East title in two years against a team like that enough?

I don't remember saying it wasn't enough. I'm saying the basketball team hasn't earned national respect yet. Nor do I think they have done enough yet to get it. But like I said we are on our way there.

we've cemented our not so high status over many years.

Vandy is an extremely difficult place for opponents. It's worth several wins per season. That's what I'd call a very strong home court advantage.

I have been to several of these places. TBA has a section Close to the court that season tickets holders are owned by people that are their because they are donors. They are the ones that sit on there hands. Go to Duke or Indiana. You get the up close and personal Feel of the fans. If we could wall to wall the students around the court then it would be in the top Sixteen. But until the hand sitters die out it will not change.

Well, now with the changes @ TBA, we will gain steam. When the ESPN crew comes in the new arena they will be very surprised and start giving TBA its due but really before this year it was more like a huge dungeon

Like it or not, we are not going to get a lot of respect until we at least win the SEC.

I remember all of us riding Cal posters for thinking they were in the top of CFB. It's the same thing for us in CBB, we're on our way but not there yet.

QFT

VN Store

Back