Super Bowl XLIX Thread: New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks

Tom Brady is the proudest cheater I've ever seen.

The Gronk touchdown in the first half made me think they're still stealing plays. Even Chris Collinsworth said they knew the play before it started. Gee, wonder why.

Reactions: 1 person
3peat? You got em winning next year already?

Watch them lose this game, lol.

I don't see a team in the league that will be able to upgrade their roster to have a better team than Seattle.

That said, no one's ever done it and there is a lot that can happen.

But, I know who Vegas will have favored next season.

Watch them lose this game, lol.

I don't see a team in the league that will be able to upgrade their roster to have a better team than Seattle.

That said, no one's ever done it and there is a lot that can happen.

But, I know who Vegas will have favored next season.

Pittsburgh ?

Tom Brady is the proudest cheater I've ever seen.

The Gronk touchdown in the first half made me think they're still stealing plays. Even Chris Collinsworth said they knew the play before it started. Gee, wonder why.

Lol man take off the tinfoil hat.

If NBC wants to show legit stats, they shouldn't just show that Brady surpassed Montana in Super Bowl touchdowns. They should also show that he surpassed him in Super Bowl cheating. And also just cheating at all. :) Tuck Fom Brady

This show "The Slap" looks awful. The first preview I saw for it was during last weeks episode of SNL, and I literally watched the entire thing before I realized it wasn't one of their spoof commercials.

If NBC wants to show legit stats, they shouldn't just show that Brady surpassed Montana in Super Bowl touchdowns. They should also show that he surpassed him in Super Bowl cheating. And also just cheating at all. :) Tuck Fom Brady

They should show that Joe is 4-0 with zero interceptions in the Super Bowl.

Seahawks have to punt thanks to the no flag.

If Patriots win, I'm pinpointing the no call when the Patriots dude is the reason a wide open dude fell before the ball got to him. Wide open for an easy catch if not for that. Some bull-shiat. Then again, refs can't even see knees on the ground when it favors the New England f-heads.

Seahawks have to punt thanks to the no flag.

If Patriots win, I'm pinpointing the no call when the Patriots dude is the reason a wide open dude fell before the ball got to him. Wide open for an easy catch if not for that. Some bull-shiat. Then again, refs can't even see knees on the ground when it favors the New England f-heads.

Dude....they moved the ball back on that play.

VN Store

Back