'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol another talking head who's clueless on what he's speaking on. Tiny stock plumetted strictly for one reason and that's the MRI on his knees. He was one of the strongest and hardest workers in the weight room and that's a fact. The MRI from the combine showed he had a microfracture procedureand teams were scared away. Despite a letter and being given thw ok by James Andrews who did the surgery teams still has reason for precaution. Minnesota loves him and he's had everything taken care of now and he'll be a multiple yr starterin the NFL @ LT. This here is no 3rd party info but direct from a source who's very close tonthe program and Tiny. Zach and Tiny both worked very hard in the weight room and at 1 point Tinyhad to be told to ease up.

More 3rd part information from TOS, Is there any truth to Tiny having some bad feelings toward Butch and the staff due to his draft stock dropping?

More 3rd part information from TOS, Is there any truth to Tiny having some bad feelings toward Butch and the staff due to his draft stock dropping?

He told you in the post you quoted why Tiny's stock plummeted...the MRI on both of his knees.

There was some comments made but that's sincebeen rectified. But they had nothing to do with his stock dropping. He wanted Tiny to stay and Tiny wanted no parts of it. Family needed helpband Tiny was the help so he had to leave. Dad's health is and was extremely bad.

He was good enough to be trusted to block Jadeveon Clowney without any help. There are guys getting paid millions in the NFL who probably couldn't do that for a whole game.

Sadly, the end of the USC game his junior year showed that he couldn't either.

Sadly, the end of the USC game his junior year showed that he couldn't either.

The end of the USC game in Tiny's junior year was Worley throwing a bomb to North and then a FG for the win. The play you are referring to was in 2012 which was Tiny's Sophomore year. He more then held his own against Clowney that day as Clowney had only 4 total tackles and only the one TFL. That's pretty good work without any help against the #1 pick in the NFL draft. How would this years tackles do against Clowney?

Reactions: 2 people
There was some comments made but that's sincebeen rectified. But they had nothing to do with his stock dropping. He wanted Tiny to stay and Tiny wanted no parts of it. Family needed helpband Tiny was the help so he had to leave. Dad's health is and was extremely bad.

Thanks for the response :hi:

The end of the USC game in Tiny's junior year was Worley throwing a bomb to North and then a FG for the win. The play you are referring to was in 2012 which was Tiny's Sophomore year. He more then held his own against Clowney that day as Clowney had only 4 total tackles and only the one TFL. That's pretty good work without any help against the #1 pick in the NFL draft. How would this years tackles do against Clowney?

You're right, not sure why I typed junior year (probably the booze;don't judge, I'm on vacation). Anyway, it was a joke referring to the whole game comment. That was the most impressive game of Tiny's career that I can remember. I fully expected Tiny to have a monster junior year after that, correcting his penalty issues and improving on his already impressive game. He ended up regressing IMO, and the reasons why have already been discussed ITT. Thought I would finally chuckle about a painful memory as a Vol fan, but didn't mean to rustle your jimmies in the process. Not sure how comparing how this years tackles would have fared comes into play.

Tiny regressed because his knees were gone.

The kid will end up starting at RT for the Vikings next year.

Hope so. Tiny regressed equally as much because of the system change though. JJ said the same thing as Tiny, moving from man to zone was difficult, but I think Tiny especially struggled with the switch. Which is probably where the ire with coaching staff talk came from.

Lol another talking head who's clueless on what he's speaking on. Tiny stock plumetted strictly for one reason and that's the MRI on his knees. He was one of the strongest and hardest workers in the weight room and that's a fact. The MRI from the combine showed he had a microfracture procedureand teams were scared away. Despite a letter and being given thw ok by James Andrews who did the surgery teams still has reason for precaution. Minnesota loves him and he's had everything taken care of now and he'll be a multiple yr starterin the NFL @ LT. This here is no 3rd party info but direct from a source who's very close tonthe program and Tiny. Zach and Tiny both worked very hard in the weight room and at 1 point Tinyhad to be told to ease up.

My wording was bad, I didn't meant to single out the OL, mainly stating those teams weren't held accountable in the weight room and that's why we couldn't play more than a half worth of football with anyone. No specific names were pointed out.

You're right, not sure why I typed junior year (probably the booze;don't judge, I'm on vacation). Anyway, it was a joke referring to the whole game comment. That was the most impressive game of Tiny's career that I can remember. I fully expected Tiny to have a monster junior year after that, correcting his penalty issues and improving on his already impressive game. He ended up regressing IMO, and the reasons why have already been discussed ITT. Thought I would finally chuckle about a painful memory as a Vol fan, but didn't mean to rustle your jimmies in the process. Not sure how comparing how this years tackles would have fared comes into play.

lol everything rustles my jimmies. I'm a pr*ck (that should get some likes) Enjoy vacation!!

Reactions: 1 person
Gruden let Bray have it for that dumbassery play on his predraft qb thing he does.

Gruden let Bray have it for that dumbassery play on his predraft qb thing he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEkm6ufkE54

Dallas Thomas should have had the fumble but I swear in slow motion it looks like he's watching the game on the Jumbotron (probably just looking downfield). First time I've watched this replay. Sick that the fumble was on 1st and 10.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEkm6ufkE54

Dallas Thomas should have had the fumble but I swear in slow motion it looks like he's watching the game on the Jumbotron (probably just looking downfield). First time I've watched this replay. Sick that the fumble was on 1st and 10.

Gruden told him, how can you forget to account for their best player at the most crucial time of the game. Bray was at a loss of words. So was I because that had been our qb for 3 miserable years.

Hyams asked Dooley if Bray was even allowed to check off during that last year. Dooley said no because they wanted Bray to just play and not think. I've been flamed on here for saying what hyams reported because people don't believe that we had a qb too stupid to check out of plays by his 3Rd year starting. Say what you will about hyams, but he doesn't report false info. He will report stuff 4 months after the fact just to make sure that it is accurate info that he is putting his name on.

Actually, I don't know if he was too stupid or not held accountable by his head coach and/ or offensive coordinator. Can't believe that an oc like Cutcliffe would have allowed that horse crappery.

Last edited:
I never realized Dooley could form an opinion, and if he did, that anyone would care.

And Gruden's comment doesn't make all that much sense either. Is he implying that a team's best player should never make a great play in a crucial situation?...this happens all the time even in the NFL and against the great QBs. Tiny didn't handle Clowney without help all game which has been implied. We were chipping him with the RB a lot, and even the announcers blasted Dooley for not doing it again on that play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back