'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently? Auburn. Historically though bama by far. If were talking dirty recruiting. Bama still has some laughable violations of permissible benefits for on campus athletes as well. All schools have some level of crap going on though.
You think any Sec team could take the title of dirtiest team away from the U. I just don't understand the U.They don't have to cheat because they are right in the middle of the most fertil recruiting area in the country.Yet they always have this black cloud hanging over them.

Currently? Auburn. Historically though bama by far. If were talking dirty recruiting. Bama still has some laughable violations of permissible benefits for on campus athletes as well. All schools have some level of crap going on though.

OM and it's not close.

You think any Sec team could take the title of dirtiest team away from the U. I just don't understand the U.They don't have to cheat because they are right in the middle of the most fertil recruiting area in the country.Yet they always have this black cloud hanging over them.

They have their problems on the recruiting trail. Official visits suck because they have no atmosphere in their stadium, because it's not on campus. Attendance is always low. And I'm pretty sure their facilities suck too.

I think money is another issue also, because of their small size.

Last edited:
I know its beating a dead horse, but I still can't understand how he would want to go to Ole Miss where he would have to compete for a spot and with UT he could most likely walk right in and just command whatever starting O line spot he wanted.....

I know its beating a dead horse, but I still can't understand how he would want to go to Ole Miss where he would have to compete for a spot and with UT he could most likely walk right in and just command whatever starting O line spot he wanted.....

$$$

Lol, and in ten other threads you'll see bashing of anyone who doesn't come to UT because they're scared of competition. Kid's go for different reasons. Starting his freshman year is apparently not one of them.

Lol, and in ten other threads you'll see bashing of anyone who doesn't come to UT because they're scared of competition. Kid's go for different reasons. Starting his freshman year is apparently not one of them.

It's far from a sure thing that he is good enough to come in and start in the SEC. He has dropped in some rankings for a reason.

Reactions: 1 person
What's funny is his mom wants him to go to ole miss. He will be blocking for kelly that just got arrested for Drunkedness and beating up cops. Maybe he will take his oline mates out on the town.

Anyone that says they don't want dr is lying he's one of the top tackles in the country I don't get why you'd go to a school just cause mom wants you to go it's your like your a grown man I think we just missed on this one

Anyone that says they don't want dr is lying he's one of the top tackles in the country I don't get why you'd go to a school just cause mom wants you to go it's your like your a grown man I think we just missed on this one

At this point, given all that has transpired with his recruitment, I think it's fair to say there are plenty of guys on here who are honestly thinking enough already and good riddance.

Reactions: 5 people

If he's recruiting so hard for OM, I doubt his mom made the decision. He seems to be pretty sold on OM personally. Kids who are bending to the will of a parent don't take a visit to the school they really like amd recruit for the school they don't really like.

He's seen our games. He doesn't want to come in and get thrown into the fire like Coleman Thomas did. He got pushed around like a doll against teams like Oklahoma and.....Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back