'15 MS JuCo QB Chad Kelly

You can't make this stuff up - He was in an altercation in a nightclub and left screaming, "I will spray this place with my AK-47!"

I don't know about you but I definitely would not want that to be the quarterback of my team.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't make this stuff up - He was in an altercation in a nightclub and left screaming, "I will spray this place with my AK-47!"

I don't know about you but I definitely would not want that to be the quarterback of my team.
Lmao

Nah, they will still take him.

The kid is a timebomb. No way I want him anywhere near my team. At this point you know he is going to always make DA decisions. Put him near a team and likely he takes someone down with him in the process.

Glad he is Ole Miss's problem.

This kid is a douche bag. This is who Freeze wants leading his boys. They could have a real QB issue next yr if they release him. I know I would let his punk ass walk. No need for a guy like that. He's had plenty of opportunities.

This kid was a bigger douche than bray. By a pretty decent margine.

I'm not bragging, I get no joy out of young talented people ruining their lives. Just saying I called it, prior to the ole miss commitment, when our fans started sugar coating all his trouble because we seemed to be in the mix.

He's feisty...and a guns rights advocate.

-Hugh Freeze

If Hugh is practicing what he preaches then he has to pull Captain Swags Scholarship. If he doesn't he is a giant hypocrite to have the face of his program be a THUG wannabe while he is off preaching to recruits how perfect he is.

On one hand I hope they keep him because they prob full court press Sherion Jones if they cut Kelly loose

If Hugh is practicing what he preaches then he has to pull Captain Swags Scholarship. If he doesn't he is a giant hypocrite to have the face of his program be a THUG wannabe while he is off preaching to recruits how perfect he is.

On one hand I hope they keep him because they prob full court press Sherion Jones if they cut Kelly loose

I hope they keep him because Ole Miss and Kelly seem to belong together.

If Hugh doesn't have a better option he will keep him. He is all about winning and the other stuff is good PR unless it gets in the way of winning. Hugh isn't the second coming.

VN Store

Back