'14 GA OL Orlando Brown (Signed with Oklahoma)

Will Brown make it into OU?

-Fortenberry

@ZEUS__78 2h
✈️ to Norman. So long GA it's been real.

‏@OU247 6m
ICYMI earlier this morning, Orlando Brown has qualified and is on his way to Norman.

:hi: OU needed this after that Mixon crap storm yesterday. We heard he wasn't that far off after his spring semester. Turns out true.

@ZEUS__78 2h
✈️ to Norman. So long GA it's been real.

‏@OU247 6m
ICYMI earlier this morning, Orlando Brown has qualified and is on his way to Norman.

:hi: OU needed this after that Mixon crap storm yesterday. We heard he wasn't that far off after his spring semester. Turns out true.

99 percent a sign and place. Very small chance he ever qualifies.

So he make it in or not??

Weird. Was the academics only reason we dropped Brown or was there another reason? I would think we would have taken him if he had a shot to qualify being a tackle.

Weird. Was the academics only reason we dropped Brown or was there another reason? I would think we would have taken him if he had a shot to qualify being a tackle.

I am guessing the staff didn't want to take the chance that he wouldn't qualify. We needed players, and all of our 32 made it.

I'll never understand why slive insists on giving the SEC disadvantages..

I agree. But not because I think his policies are ill-intended. I don't mind this rule at all. But if the other conferences aren't doing it/NCAA isn't enforcing it, then why try and be a martyr? He's just putting his own conference at a competitive disadvantage.

But as someone else pointed out, it's not like it has really hurt the SEC yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah the girl said she'd never met him. Also said she plans to take all legal action available to her and knows fans will slander her. Applaud her bravery.

To ever hit a woman is 100% wrong. There are other ways to restrain a woman if need be, especially for a kid Mixon's size.

With that said, I have seen various reports. Most seem to point to the girl and her "gay guy friend" being the ones who approached Mixon and started the whole issue. It was said Joe tried to laugh it off at 1st and ignore it. It continued and as Joe was trying to leave, the woman took a swing at his head. He then reacted and she went down. Yes, Mixon is probably looking at some serious charges with the female being hurt as bad as she was. That is where I would draw the line and say let the courts punish the kid. IF she threw the 1st punch in her drunken state, her "payday" would not happen if I were a part of the jury.

JMO

To ever hit a woman is 100% wrong. There are other ways to restrain a woman if need be, especially for a kid Mixon's size.

With that said, I have seen various reports. Most seem to point to the girl and her "gay guy friend" being the ones who approached Mixon and started the whole issue. It was said Joe tried to laugh it off at 1st and ignore it. It continued and as Joe was trying to leave, the woman took a swing at his head. He then reacted and she went down. Yes, Mixon is probably looking at some serious charges with the female being hurt as bad as she was. That is where I would draw the line and say let the courts punish the kid. IF she threw the 1st punch in her drunken state, her "payday" would not happen if I were a part of the jury.

JMO

You're nuts. Unless she has a knife or gun, you don't break a woman's face.

Reactions: 6 people
You're nuts. Unless she has a knife or gun, you don't break a woman's face.

And that is why I said I'd let the courts decide his punishment. I'd expect it is pretty severe IF what I read is how it happened. I stand by what I said about her "payday". If she started the whole issue and threw the 1st punch, other than medical expenses, I would not award her a dime.

Reactions: 3 people
And that is why I said I'd let the courts decide his punishment. I'd expect it is pretty severe IF what I read is how it happened. I stand by what I said about her "payday". If she started the whole issue and threw the 1st punch, other than medical expenses, I would not award her a dime.

OK Goodell

Reactions: 2 people
"The employee said they were unsure what lead up to the attack, but says she didn't touch Mixon. There are rumors that the attack may have been provoked."

Reactions: 2 people
"The employee said they were unsure what lead up to the attack, but says she didn't touch Mixon. There are rumors that the attack may have been provoked."

That is why I said "IF" what I read is accurate. I read probably 6-7 different articles about it last night. What you just posted would be the 1st time I saw something saying she did not touch him.

VN Store

Back