What is your most favorite place in Tennessee?

volfan51128

titties and beer!
Hey guys, I'm out here in hot Arizona and feeling a little homesick. lol I'm originally from Talbott TN, and miss the mountains, hills, greenery, etc. So I figured I would ask the question.

What is your most favorite place in TN, that you just absolutely love? Besides the University, Neyland Stadium, etc.

Mine is 2 places. Fall Creek Falls, and the Great Smoky Mtn National Park (area above Gatlinburg)

How bout you?

Cherokee Lake, Melton Hill, Mouse's Ear (lol)?

brookieGIF.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Not Talbott

But seriously, love the Ocoee area. Downtown Chattanooga. Big South Fork and of course the GSMNP.

Last edited:
Not even the 5th best bbq in a 20 mile radius. So extremely overrated.

As for best place in TN, Buffalo Mountain or Cades Cove.

You might be the only person to feel that way about ridgewood, I can't think of a place in the immediate area that comes close.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't exist anymore but our kitchen back in the day sitting around the table listening to the radio and John Ward calling Vol games with my dad and brother. Neyland at night ain't bad either:)

Love duck hunting around Bogota,Whites lake..
I live close to Pickwick lake .... Great fishing and golf

But nothing like watching the players at the Vol walk and running thru the T.
We're all really lucky to live in such a great state.

You might be the only person to feel that way about ridgewood, I can't think of a place in the immediate area that comes close.

Most people I know back home agree with me that Ridgewood is overrated. They aren't even as good as their long lost sister.

Ridgewood is an experience in over crowding, long lines andfeeding the stereotype that it's on some stoop that doesn't come close to anybody else.

VN Store

Back