Tailgating advice

VOLSulli865

I have purchased my first season tickets for my 9 year old son and I. I was wondering where a good place to tailgate would be. Thanks in advance.

I have purchased my first season tickets for my 9 year old son and I. I was wondering where a good place to tailgate would be. Thanks in advance.

Not a tailgate, but he'll enjoy Volunteer Village at Humanities Plaza and the Vol Walk that starts just to the south.

Not a tailgate, but he'll enjoy Volunteer Village at Humanities Plaza and the Vol Walk that starts just to the south.

Thank you! We always love the Vol walk and Volunteer village. My son saw some people tailgating and wanted to do that at least once this year. I just have no Idea with out parking passes where to park that would allow it.

We've tailgated all over the place. Without a pass, you will have to walk a bit, but nothing terrible. Most businesses sell spots from $10-30 depending on location and amenities. We found one off a side street from strip for $20 that came with a porta Jon.

We've tailgated all over the place. Without a pass, you will have to walk a bit, but nothing terrible. Most businesses sell spots from $10-30 depending on location and amenities. We found one off a side street from strip for $20 that came with a porta Jon.
Early games I am getting free parking at 500 State street garage or Market Square Garage for free and later games The Strip or Calhoun's.
Here is a list of some of the off campus parking places.

Blackstock Parking Lot: $5
City County Parking Garage:$20
Dwight Kessel Garage: $10
Locust Street Garage: $20
Main Avenue Garage: $20
Market Square Garage: Free
Poplar Street Lot: $30
State Street Garage: Free
State Street Parking Lot: Free

VN Store

Back