West Tennessee Vols Come Together Over Bama!

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
Trying to come up with a get together for true Vols for the bama game in west Tennessee. If anyone knows of a good spot please post. Warning.... Bammers are not welcome. You show up? I cannot promise that you leave as you arrived. You must understand we have been through multiple years of frustration. Do you really want to be on the receiving end of that? Stay away. Vols only. Looking for any good suggestions on where to hold this and anyone who will show.
I will be there!
I am Doyle Hargraves and dammit, I'm a Vol!

Reactions: 8 people
West Tennessee has been overlooked too damned long! The team needs us! West Tennessee are you a real fan?
West TN has the real Hardcore fans. You watch the Vols out of passion not because they are close by. Hell its closer to other SEC schools than it is the UT campus

Last edited:
I personally don't care if it's just me, my close friends, and DD. It would just be nice if you other west Tennessee guys would step up

Reactions: 1 person
Hell guys whenever yall ever want to chill anytime let me know. I havent lived here long enough to make any friends locally.

I have no idea what it's like on the inside...there's a Big Daddy's Pizza in Lexington. He was on Facebook telling folks to come watch football there. He said they can't serve alcohol, but you can bring you own, in a cooler or bag.

I heard their pizza is good as well. Just a suggestion, to get this kicked off.

Someone could always check it out, and see if it's suitable.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back