Question about parking/game

volfan1231

I live in North Carolina and come to two or three of Tennessee's home games each year. The last couple of years I've had to take my brother cause my Daddy couldn't make the trip anymore being in congestive heart failure.

I've always paid $20 to park near the sunsphere and walked cause it's always been easy to get back on the interstate. My dad has a handicap placard and I would like to take him one more game in Neyland before he passes but he really can't walk more than 100ft at a time without oxygen or having to sit about 30 minutes to catch his breath.

Does anybody know of a handicap parking lot or spot that is close to Neyland where he wouldn't have to walk as far? Also is portable oxygen even allowed in stadiums?

If this isn't in the right thread I apologize I didn't know where else to put it at or really who else to ask.

I would park at the Ag Campus and take the shuttle, I've never done this, but I've seen the shuttles and I know that they do transport from another campus. Anyone else have any insight on this?

There's got to be a way to get him all the way to the stadium and then get him in via wheelchair access.

There's got to be a way to get him all the way to the stadium and then get him in via wheelchair access.

Actually, I had a similar question for the ticket office a while back. I just called them and left a message, and they got back to me. I told them I had regular season tickets but was going to give them to a friend who needed wheelchair seating. They called me back and said they'd work with me on that, but my friend ended up not going.

Point is, if I were OP, I'd take your suggestion GAVol, and just get in contact with the ticket office to find out what needs to happen to actually "convert" regular tickets to those with handicap access.

I appreciate all the suggestions! I didn't even know they had shuttles that really isn't a bad idea.

Ag campus is specifically a handicap shuttle and drops off at gate 21. You will need to call the ticket office for the parking permit there.

VN Store

Back