Good place to watch the game in Louisville?

volum3

Yeah, I woo
Anyone know a good UT friendly place to watch this weekends game?

Not sure where this post belongs but as Ill be watching football Ill start in the football thread. Mods place as you see fit.

Just moved away from Louisville. I always just watched at home though.

I have seen a couple of Vol fans at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Bardstown Road during UT basketball games though. Not saying there will be any there Saturday but it's a possibility.

thats two votes for Neyland, thanks
One vote to leave the state all together, thanks
and a Buffalo Wild Wings on Bardstown, which is cool, 'preciate it, any others?

Anyone know a good UT friendly place to watch this weekends game?

Not sure where this post belongs but as Ill be watching football Ill start in the football thread. Mods place as you see fit.

Buffalo Wild Wings on Bardstown Road in the Highlands, Wicks down from it isn't bad either. (I live in the area) Not really a sports area, but me and a couple friends used to go there. Now we just meet up at each others house. If you have time to kill, there are tons of different restaurants and little shops to visit. Also if you are younger and enjoy the night scene, this area is great for it. Just stay away from Phoenix Hill that place is terrible. Lol

Hope you don't work in any capacity for a Petrino affiliated company...he'll get you fired. :aggressive:

Just go to any Hooter's, surrounded by orange. Even the waitresses wear skimpy orange shorts for us Vols fans. Get r done son!!

Buffalo Wild Wings on Bardstown Road in the Highlands, Wicks down from it isn't bad either. (I live in the area) Not really a sports area, but me and a couple friends used to go there. Now we just meet up at each others house. If you have time to kill, there are tons of different restaurants and little shops to visit. Also if you are younger and enjoy the night scene, this area is great for it. Just stay away from Phoenix Hill that place is terrible. Lol

Im a big fan of the Highlands area in general (Lived across the street from Saporro's my first year here), I heard the Falls City Brewery tasting room on Baxter was UT friendly, any thought?

Im a big fan of the Highlands area in general (Lived across the street from Saporro's my first year here), I heard the Falls City Brewery tasting room on Baxter was UT friendly, any thought?

I love this area, lots to do and pretty friendly people. I live near Book N Music Exchange. I've actually never been there. Most places I've been out to, the people have been pretty cool. Wings N Rings used to basically be a Titans/Vols bar but I think it may have gotten shut down.

VN Store

Back