San Diego Vols! Where to watch the game?

auduaa

I am in San Diego off Balboa Ave. Does anyone know of a bar in the San Diego area that plays Tennessee games as the feature game??

Thanks for your help, now I will hang up and listen.

Reactions: 1 person
I've actually always been curious about this myself, normally just resort to watching at home. Unfortunately I have work this Saturday so super pissed I'm going to miss the game.

Off topic but I can't make a new post because I haven't reached 100 posts, but I'll be in VA beach this weekend and am also looking for a place if anyone has a lead

Reactions: 2 people
BJ's would have it on but IDK if they are open that early.... you may have difficulty finding an open bar that early. Slatters 50/50 is a good choice.. Again the opening time is going to be the issue. The game will be on at 9am PCT

Last edited:
The lady from the Alumni Association that organizes it told me that they would be showing every game and would have brunch deals on food and drinks.

Is it open at 9am?

It should be open for the game. I believe they do open early Saturdays and Sundays during football season. I haven't been to PB for a view years now that I'm in Temecula. Good to see a few San Diego Vol fans on here. I'm actually typing this from LAX headed to game!

It should be open for the game. I believe they do open early Saturdays and Sundays during football season. I haven't been to PB for a view years now that I'm in Temecula. Good to see a few San Diego Vol fans on here. I'm actually typing this from LAX headed to game!

Nice, my house is in temecula as well.

:rock:
PB Bar and Grill
:rock:

Rock on! Thanks for the suggestion. From everyone's comments sounds like a great place to go. I have been in SD for 2.5 years, should have made this post way earlier:banghead2:!!

Its going to be a great game!!:crossfingers::pepper:

Let me know if you want to get on the email list. Yes they open up early for every game

VN Store

Back