VOLS in the Washington DC area

LT21

I live in Rockville, MD. Anyone wanna get together to watch the OU game at a bar?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

BlackFinn American Saloon in DC is the UT Alumni Bar. I used to live in Arlington and went to a couple games there, fyi.

BlackFinn American Saloon in DC is the UT Alumni Bar. I used to live in Arlington and went to a couple games there, fyi.

Thanks for the info. Been lurking on here for a good while now and decided to at least hop on every once in a while and post now. Been wondering where others around here have been watching. Is there an alumni bar closer Baltimore? TIA

I was at this place for dinner last night! Its awesome, ill head there Sat. night.

Thanks for the info. Been lurking on here for a good while now and decided to at least hop on every once in a while and post now. Been wondering where others around here have been watching. Is there an alumni bar closer Baltimore? TIA

I wish there was a Baltimore UT bar too, I try to avoid going into DC at all costs.

I moved from Knoxville to Baltimore 6 years ago. Since then, 3 of my TN friends also moved here. We get together and watch the games every week. Would certainly be open to a UT bar gathering. Last year, there was an SEC bar in Canton, but it has since shutdown.

I moved from Knoxville to Baltimore 6 years ago. Since then, 3 of my TN friends also moved here. We get together and watch the games every week. Would certainly be open to a UT bar gathering. Last year, there was an SEC bar in Canton, but it has since shutdown.

Can't watch all games at a bar as my wife and sons like to watch with me at home but I'd be up for settling on a given bar up this way. Suggestions?

VN Store

Back