VOLS in Georgia?

VOLcomCameron

any in brunswick/ St. Simons island area? I see Ts everywhere. I'd like to watch the Oklahoma and Georgia game with some fellow vols at a bar or something
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, northeast Georgia here. Hope you represent us good down there. I try my best up here.

Reactions: 4 people
USMC, I may be in beaufort this weekend for/during the game. A good place to have some drinks and watch the game?

Wow a lot of y'all are pretty close. I've thought about drivin up to savannah and watching it somewhere.

and I'm totally with y'all on wanting to beat uga over bama. I've developed a new hatred I never had for them since moving down here. They really are the worst in my opinion, and most of them that I've talked to have no footballl knowledge, some of the people I've talked to wear their georgia stuff to work but couldn't even tell me who their qb was last year! It's almost like wearing the G here is just a trend more than anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Y'all stay cool & GO BIG ORANGE no matter what! I'm vacationing in south Carolina & hoping for a Vol win!_

Woodstock, Ga. here and yes, I would rather beat UGA more than Bama. Bulldog fans may be the most annoying fan base of any sport anywhere. But hey, while we are at it, lets beat Bama too.

Alpharetta, GA here.

I would also concur with the folks who have said a win vs UGA is much more satisfying than even a program such as 'Bama. "Dawg" fans are such an obnoxious bunch!

Woodstock, Ga. here and yes, I would rather beat UGA more than Bama. Bulldog fans may be the most annoying fan base of any sport anywhere. But hey, while we are at it, lets beat Bama too.

Another Woodstock, GA here.. I'd love to beat both UGA and Bama and oh yeah that horrible Florida..

Duluth here. I'll be in Athens this year for the game though. Got tickets off a ga season ticket holder at face value (small victory already). Would love to see the Vols come out of there with a victory. Their fans can be pretty annoying.

Anyone else going?

I live on SSI. I also see the power T all over the place...

Headed to Oklahoma this weekend for the game. Haven't really seen too many Vol fans in the local bar scene...usually just watch the games at home.

I live on SSI. I also see the power T all over the place...

Headed to Oklahoma this weekend for the game. Haven't really seen too many Vol fans in the local bar scene...usually just watch the games at home.

I live on the island also, if you're going to Norman I'd assume you're going to Athens too. But if not me and a friend will probably watch the game at brogens or one of them in the village if you want to join us

VN Store

Back