Fiji Island

Parallel parking along the houses is always free. I've been tailgating over there for years and they've never ticketed people parking in the Fraternity spots, but every year is a new "will they ticket those spots?" question. As for the meter spots on the street, as long as you're in the spot itself, you won't be ticketed, whether you pay the meter or not. If you're on yellow, though, they will tow you. Learned that lesson once and will forever remember it.

crusse10, thanks! Do you know about what time you need to get there to secure a spot? Thanks!

Generally you can get a spot as late as 10-11. First of all, I'd recommend leaving a car the night before with all your gear. If you aren't able to do that, then 9am or before is your best bet to get a parking spot close enough to not break out into a sweat loading and unloading the car.

can you drink while your tailgating and how far is the walk to the stadium? sorry i'm new to this

as long as what you have is in a cup, you'll be just fine. Don't have a case of beer sitting out. Any alcohol should be in a closed cooler or hidden under a table. Don't try bringing a keg. It will be caught and it will not work. I've seen it get caught over and over.

It's a little over half a mile from Fiji Island to Neyland.

VN Store

Back