Florida vols let get together.

Port St. John (near Kennedy Space Center). It's 2 to 2.5 hrs to Gainesville from here. Been awhile since I've seen the Vols play football at the Swamp. Saw the Lady Vols 2 years ago in Gainesville.

Not that it really matters but I though you had to have a few post before you could start a thread. Like I said, not complaining but just curious.

Not that it really matters but I though you had to have a few post before you could start a thread. Like I said, not complaining but just curious.

that's only for the UT forums to help cut down on the number of duplicate threads

Work in Tampa, live in Hudson/Spring Hill.
I met some peeps from the UT Alum and they don't meet at Boston's anymore, they got kicked out. I think I remember them saying they meet at the Ramada Inn's bar on Westshore in Tampa. Champion's I think....
I'll check their website and see if anything is new.
As usual, any VN is welcome to share in my kegerator and watch poolside while I grill wings. Just sayin'.

I just checked the Tampa Alum website. Old and not kept current. Their facebook hasn't been updated for quite awhile either.
wtf?
Well, still grillin' and drinkin' and swimmin" in Hudson. Go VOLS!

Boca, I'm in venice. What are you doing for the game?

My house is at University and Honore. I'm either watching here and hanging in the pool or at brother's house on Siesta Key....if we can stay sober enough to figure out how to stream it from Apple TV. :eek:lol:

And you?

I'm getting it on PPV. I live off shamrock, me, the fiancé and friends will be cooking out and drinking beers. If you don't purchase it and want to watch it on a new 55" you're more than welcome.

I'm getting it on PPV. I live off shamrock, me, the fiancé and friends will be cooking out and drinking beers. If you don't purchase it and want to watch it on a new 55" you're more than welcome.

Thanks for the invite. If my wife is sick of my watching college football by Sat afternoon, you may see me. :)

My mom lives in Venice.

Where are you in Sarasota?

Are either of you going to the UT/UF game?

Thanks for the invite. If my wife is sick of my watching college football by Sat afternoon, you may see me. :)

Yes I am. Not sure where I'm going to tailgate. First time going without my old boss who's uf alumni so me and my fiancé will be looking for some fellow vols. You get tickets?

Yes I am. Not sure where I'm going to tailgate. First time going without my old boss who's uf alumni so me and my fiancé will be looking for some fellow vols. You get tickets?

Yes. 2 years ago we found a great spot to tailgate just South of the stadium. Our plans have changed a little since we can't get our corp rate at the Hilton on gameday so we may be staying as far away as Ocala.

Y'all should all meet at LG's. I'm sure he would be happy to entertains bunch of vol fans.

:)

Yes. 2 years ago we found a great spot to tailgate just South of the stadium. Our plans have changed a little since we can't get our corp rate at the Hilton on gameday so we may be staying as far away as Ocala.

We're staying at the quality inn. Walking distance to the stadium, I hope.

Live in Palmer Ranch off Clark. Can't go to game this year. Sarasota county Vols should definitely get together this year.

I am in Sarasota, just moved in July from TN. I wondered if there was a place where fellow Vols meet to watch games. It's going to be hard not tailgating and sitting in Neyland this year!
Amy

VN Store

Back