G-10 (Arrival Time?)

GO BIG ORANGE

I'm close to purchasing a G-10 parking pass.....

I want to park on the top level for tailgating purposes....

Anyone willing to give me a estimated time to show up to assure parking on the top level?

Thanks!

Based one what I've seen in recent years, you will need to show up at least 45 minutes before kickoff.

Of course then you will be the douche that everyone gives the stink eye as they have to drag away their cornhole boards so you can squeeze in a spot people have been using to get drunk in for the past 4 hours.

6am is about right. They might try to give you a hard time and say it's not open yet, but if you stop and get a couple extra coffees on the way in, and maybe a couple donuts, it'll be a little easier for you. That was always our experience at least.

45 mins might get you a spot on Neyland spoken like someone never been there what a shame

Drop the car off early. Last year there was still decent spots at 8am, but I'd drop it off at by 7, get a good breakfast, and come back ready to party.

Based one what I've seen in recent years, you will need to show up at least 45 minutes before kickoff.

Of course then you will be the douche that everyone gives the stink eye as they have to drag away their cornhole boards so you can squeeze in a spot people have been using to get drunk in for the past 4 hours.

This... And don't walk in the corn hole gameplay

VN Store

Back