Where to tailgate close to Vol Village (W/O Parking Pass)

GO BIG ORANGE

Looking for a good place to tailgate in close procimity to Vol Village.... Need to be able to tailgate from our vehicle as we plan on setting up TV/Food/Etc.

Vol Village is key as it will allow some of our kids to interact with other youth....

Ideas???

Last edited:
The more I look the options...... I may have to look into a parking pass??

We are looking to watch games before and after the Tennessee games--making a day of the trip!

Thanks!

I'm doing a lot of talking to myself....... Haha!

Is the best/better/good option to park somewhere and carry in my tailgating gear? It would be a lot--Tent, tv, generator, food, etc. We want to do it right.

The downside to this is everyone goes in the game we have to leave our stuff.

Thanks again!

I have tailgated at state street parking garage on top and market street parking garage they are FREE! I have also seen fans tailgate at top of parking garage across from Civic Coliseum where shuttle buses take you to game. Parking at Civic Coliseum is 5.00 and if you want to ride shuttle it is 5.00 a person. The good thing that these areas are cheap and free but they are a 15 minute walk to stadium or 5.00 bus ride.

If not interested in free parking garages try areas around the strip. You can tailgate at some area businesses for around $10-30. I may be wrong but the dorms near by has places to tailgate that I experienced 5 years ago with one of my buddies dorm.

VN Store

Back