Louisiana Vols Fans?

anthony_mcgavin

Calling all Louisiana Tennessee fans we all need to get together in every parish and let all these LSU fans know we are here. I'm BIG ORANGE and proud in Bossier city, LA. I want to know how many are here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Residing in Lake Charles, LA originally from Lafayette. Go Big Orange!

Calling all Louisiana Tennessee fans we all need to get together in every pearish and let all these LSU fans know we are here. I'm BIG ORANGE and proud in Bossier city, LA. I want to know how many are here?

I'm in Shreveport on business about twice a month.....we should grab a cold one sometime.

Reactions: 1 person
My dad is a Vols fan who escaped Louisiana, LOL everyone in the family are LSU fans except him (and his kids) GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Reactions: 3 people
:p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/youtube]

tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

Not quite Louisiana but am pretty close. Just south of Hattiesburg, MS. On the border of LSU and Bama fans .

Just north of Red Stick in Zachary. Originally from Knoxville and went to UT for undergrad. Came down here for grad school and couldn't escape. Anybody know of an alumni chapter here?

Yeah, well imagine being a Vol fan in Baton Rouge. I am in law school down here. I rep my UT shirts everywhere I go.

#VFL

Just north of Red Stick in Zachary. Originally from Knoxville and went to UT for undergrad. Came down here for grad school and couldn't escape. Anybody know of an alumni chapter here?

Hey, bro, right here in Baton Rouge, I am. I have watched a few games with fans around here. One guy is an investment advisor in Ascension Parish. Another cool lady in town is from Cookeville.

We sometimes get together at Buffalo Wings. Never again at Ivar's; they once switched our game when the LSU one started. F them.

Since I'm sure there aren't many of us, we needa get together for a game this year and have some cold ones.

Reactions: 2 people
Morgan City, LA
St. Mary Parrish
I said Geaux Vols Sha!
Been here most my life, but was born in Knoxville.
I saw Tennessee beat LSU when Ainge was knocked out of the game and Rick Clausen came in to take over the game. I felt ecstatic when Gerald Riggs scored the winning touchdown

Reactions: 4 people
Jefferson Parrish right here!! Metry y'all. ..that's Metairie for non-Louisianians....Love my VOLS!! Wife went to LSU and ALL of her friends are tiggers....sucks, but I'm holding it down! GBDO!!!

Sounds like several of y'all are in North Louisiana, but I would travel up there. Once I watched a game with other Vol fans in a bar in Dallas, but they seemed shocked at the concept that one could influence the game by yelling at the TV. What is wrong with those people?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back