Coordinating Game Viewing Gatherings In Your Area

orange parmejohn

I would like to try and organize a group of Vols fans in or near Asheville, NC to gather for games at Buffalo Wild Wings this season or possibly be linked to an existing group. I would have just PMd the few guys here but we dont have that feature now. I worded the thread title as such, to give anyone else the opportunity to reach out to fellow fans in your area.

I would like to try and organize a group of Vols fans in or near Asheville, NC to gather for games at Buffalo Wild Wings this season or possibly be linked to an existing group. I would have just PMd the few guys here but we dont have that feature now. I worded the thread title as such, to give anyone else the opportunity to reach out to fellow fans in your area.

Great Idea! I would love to find some fellow VOL fans in SE GA. We have plenty of Dawg fans (90% of which only are fans because they think it's cool) and then of course we have your typical Gator fan (no explanation needed).

Buried in the tailgating forum. I'll see about moving this back or maybe sticky it to get traffic

I'd like to start something like this in Knoxville. It's getting old being outnumbered by all these "Bama fans" all the time. :unsure:

I'm all in bud!! That makes 2 peeps in Asheville. I think this would be a great way to watch the away games and also a great way to have some support after a tough game. I'll do what I can to help ya get this going and organized... if there are anyone else in the Asheville and surrounding areas that would be interested please contact me at scoobie1986@yahoo.com and we will keep you informed on our plan!

:rock: GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 1 person
Another Vol fan here in southeastern Georgia who would be interested in getting together for TV viewing on game day

Great Idea! I would love to find some fellow VOL fans in SE GA. We have plenty of Dawg fans (90% of which only are fans because they think it's cool) and then of course we have your typical Gator fan (no explanation needed).

Another Vol fan here in southeastern Georgia who would be interested in getting together for TV viewing on game day

Welcome to the board (although it seems you've been a member for a few years). Post more often. :hi:

Buried in the tailgating forum. I'll see about moving this back or maybe sticky it to get traffic

please move it back. it has nothing to do with tailgaiting. this forum is a ghost town. if a virginia license plate thread is worthy of a sticky, surely this one is as well.

Sigur Ros. I don't know too much about them but they're a favorite of my wife's. I just know they're kinda trippy haha

i will keep in touch with you and see if we can get a few more people coming. im a single father, so my plans are always subject to sudden change and i would hate to ditch out on a fellow fan.

I know we have several VN posters from Charlotte, NC. Hickory Tavern in Ballantyne is ideal if anybody is interested?

Doesn't Asheville have an ALumni group? I know Raleigh has one and one year the combined alumni clubs had Fulmer,Peterson, and Kesling come to Greensboro. The Raleigh club always has a bar set aside for game viewing, I would be shocked if Asheville does not as well.

Doesn't Asheville have an ALumni group? I know Raleigh has one and one year the combined alumni clubs had Fulmer,Peterson, and Kesling come to Greensboro. The Raleigh club always has a bar set aside for game viewing, I would be shocked if Asheville does not as well.

maybe Leonard Little would know. :/

thanks for the info. i emailed the chapter president of western nc. maybe ill be kickin it with Leonard and Crompdaddy this year to watch games.

VN Store

Back