Kid Friendly Game Plans

DuckinVol

Tried searching, but information is all over the place, and much of it may be outdated. It's been ten years since I've been to a game, and my son has never been, but my wife, son and I are heading up to the Bama game. He's 12, so there's not a big issue with getting around, and we eat and drink at nice places all the time, so he's not really holding us back.

The plan is to leave Memphis early Saturday and head up to the game. Should be easy enough to get there in time for the Vol Walk and to check out the Bookstore. Past those thing though I'm not sure what else to do. Questions involve where to eat and drink for a late lunch, after the game and what hotels/areas to look at for lodging Saturday night. Also, do those of you who drive up from Memphis think it's worthwhile to drive to Nashville Friday night to make for a shorter trip on Saturday?

Just got tickets verified this morning, and any help would be appreciated.

Volunter Village before the game......Games for kids.....Food.....And cheerleaders and smokey should be there

I took my little brother down a few years ago to the Letterman Wall outside of the football complex, just behind Stokely. It's pretty cool finding names of former Vol greats etched into the marble.

Also, take some time to visit the General Neyland statue inside the stadium. And make sure to find a spot for Salute to the Hill.

VN Store

Back