Hey Guys, New Here

cyclonespiker33

So I'm an Iowa State student and diehard, but am getting primed to become a Vols fan. My fiance is attending Tennessee for grad school and once I graduate this December I'll be moving to Knoxville. I was planning on coming down this weekend for a while until I found out that my lady will be busy and it's near impossible to get a ticket to the Florida game. My question: Which weekend should I try to come back if I wanted to also watch a football game. There are obviously other factors that affect me coming but I want to be able to get a ticket.

Thanks guys. Gut the gators!

Welcome to Volnation.

There will always be tickets to be had on the street. Scalping is legal in TN. It just depends how patient you are and how much you are willing to pay.

You might also check out the ticket forum here or stubhub.

Go Vols.

Welcome to Volnation.

There will always be tickets to be had on the street. Scalping is legal in TN. It just depends how patient you are and how much you are willing to pay.

You might also check out the ticket forum here or stubhub.

Go Vols.

Thanks, I was hoping to sit with my fiance but she could only get herself one. I didn't know that scalping is legal, that's interesting.

Thanks, I was hoping to sit with my fiance but she could only get herself one. I didn't know that scalping is legal, that's interesting.
They recently prohibited it on the streets right outside the stadium, but there are scalpers on Cumberland Ave.

Good luck getting to a game. It is a sight to behold.

Welcome. I'd say a game like Troy, Akron, or Kenyucky would be your best bet price wise.

VN Store

Back