corn hole decals?

sthoma32

Can anyone help me or tell me where to find good Tennessee decals for my corn hole set. Looking for the old throw back davy crockett stickers but anything would be great. having a hard time online?

Can anyone help me or tell me where to find good Tennessee decals for my corn hole set. Looking for the old throw back davy crockett stickers but anything would be great. having a hard time online?

I can't tell you, other than to look around when you get a chance to be in Knoxville. I dunno where you'd find a retro logo of the right size, if you can find one at all, unfortunately.

If you know someone at a sign shop who doesn't care about trademark infringement they would probably print out what you need.

Currently building my own boards. Plan to paint white and used the power " T " decals. I will be coating the top surface with three coats of polyurethane to make a durable and slick surface. Found online, the instructions for building the boards. Purchased a set of orange and white corn bags for $25. Plan to practice and used my orange and white bags in the Local Polk County Florida Senior Games tournament.

Reactions: 2 people
I had this stencil printed and cut at a local sign shop. I just googled the image and sent it to him. He made a hi-res .png out of the file and then printed it out on some stiff vinyl-type material. Charged me about $25 both the star VOLS and the Power T.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I had this stencil printed and cut at a local sign shop. I just googled the image and sent it to him. He made a hi-res .png out of the file and then printed it out on some stiff vinyl-type material. Charged me about $25 both the star VOLS and the Power T.

i'd like to get some info from you on this (not exact board design) if you don't mind. i'm building some more within the next month.

i'd like to get some info from you on this (not exact board design) if you don't mind. i'm building some more within the next month.

Shoot me an e-mail.

at gmail dot com

Last edited:

A good friend of mine makes and sales corn hole board. He has a good hook up with any decal . I can give you his Facebook page where he advertises. I'm sure he can hook you up with any decal you are looking for.

VN Store

Back