Vols in Charleston, SC

BlueTick Vol

To All Charleston Area University of Tennessee Alumni and Football Fans,
It is "Football Time In Tennessee!"
Kick-off is*6:00pm this Saturday,September 4th, for the first game of the Derek Dooley era, the 2010 season opener against those Skyhawks of Tennessee-Martin.
Join us at West Wings Restaurant and Sports Pub, 1401 Sam Rittenburg Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407,*843/225-1964, www.westwingsrestaurant.com
We look forward to*meeting again with*the regulars who have*attended viewing parties during past seasons*and welcome all newcomers to the area.* In fact, anyone interested in Tennessee football and in being part of a fun and enthusiastic*group of fans is welcome, please spread the word! It's next best thing*aside from*being on Rocky Top!

Go Big Orange!* www.volsincharleston.com
"Tennessee fans can look forward to a team which will display a world of fight every minute on the field. The attitude of the players
*indicates opponents will spend one long day in the brief sixty minutes they face the Vols." -------- Captain Robert R. Neyland 1926

I'll be in Isle of the Palms vacationing...gotta talk my wife into it. Thanks for posting.

I've been there several times over the past few years. Great group of people. Go Vols!

great. didnt know about this. anybody know what happened to the sports bar off of montague by tanger outlet? i drove by there last wkd and it was nothing there...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

great. didnt know about this. anybody know what happened to the sports bar off of montague by tanger outlet? i drove by there last wkd and it was nothing there...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

BUMP!

Can any fans in the Charleston area help with this? I used to go to games there in the late '90's early 2000's and we would meet upstairs.

The lake behind the bar was a driving range. Loved that place.

BUMP!

Can any fans in the Charleston area help with this? I used to go to games there in the late '90's early 2000's and we would meet upstairs.

They tore the place down and built a hotel recently.

BUMP!

As for the lake they built townhouses around it.

I will be in the Charleston area on gameday. Any Vols gathering for the game would love to where.

VN Store

Back