| || || |
10 Best Knoxville Dining Experiences.
| || |
08-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Straight cash, homey...
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In the briar patch
Glad I didn't see Litton's...
__________________ “He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by VOLS INC.
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
08-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Originally Posted by hatvol96
1. Nama(Gay Street Location). Big city quality sushi at Knoxville prices.
2. Savelli's. Quaint, cozy restaurant with magnificent Italian fare.
3. Chandler's. Simply the best soul food restaurant in the state of Tennessee.
4. The Bistro at the Bijou. Underrated and overlooked gem with the best special board in Knoxville.
5. Ye Olde Steakhouse. Every bit as good as the hype.
6. Bayou Bay. Authentic cajun cusine served by the nicest staff in Knoxville.
7. Patrick Sullivan's. The best prime rib in Knoxville.
8. Harby's Pizza. The best pie in town.
9. Pete's Coffee Shop. The only place to have breakfast downtown.
10. Copper Cellar(Either Location). Always consistent and classy.
MHF has a new stakeout list..