Best Place to watch game in knoxville

defaultusername

Close to campus/downtown? Thinking of Stefano's, but any place TERRIFIC that I don't know about? Something a bit relaxed, and not too loud/crowded/crazy?

WFP is a good idea. I should be in knox for the game and it would be cool to watch with that many people.

On the strip...Buffalo Wild Wings is OK, but I'm not crazy about actually watching the game there. I used to go to Bailey's in West Knoxville, but that is obviously not near the stadium.

home for me. Nothing like sitting at home drinking beer, taking a piss in my bathroom, and cussing as much as I want.

I am looking for a group of U.T. Fans that meet to watch football games at a restaurant/sports bar, on the big screen...respectable location only.

I am in the Knoxville area...I'm 55, not necessarily a senior, but I guess a slightly older group might be a better fit. I do drink, but not looking to "party" hard, nor for a hookup.

I am a die-hard U.T. Fan and alumnus, thinking both victory and misery in a group might be more fun.:clap:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Some place where one can leave quickly after we fall behind by 17 early in the third quarter.

If you are willing to go out west there are several places; some of which I haven't tried myself and would like some feedback. I like Wild Wing Cafe. It's a good place because they have a lot of flat screens and they usually draw a strong UT crowd. There's a place called Double Dogs in Hardin Valley, Carolina Ale House, a brand new sports bar on Kingston Pike near Cedar Bluff and Twin Peaks off Northshore which is like a new version of Hooters.

Some place where one can leave quickly after we fall behind by 17 early in the third quarter.

Well, that's part of the point about misery loves company...:yes:

None of my friends are into UT football, so I think it might be fun to watch a game with "my own kind"...

If you are willing to go out west there are several places; some of which I haven't tried myself and would like some feedback. I like Wild Wing Cafe. It's a good place because they have a lot of flat screens and they usually draw a strong UT crowd. There's a place called Double Dogs in Hardin Valley, Carolina Ale House, a brand new sports bar on Kingston Pike near Cedar Bluff and Twin Peaks off Northshore which is like a new version of Hooters.

Thanks for a valid response with good ideas. Yeah, those places would be a major trip from Northeast Knox. Also, I'd like to know at least one person before going...not like being at a game, you know. I'll check those out.

Thanks again!

VN Store

Back