5680 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on LSU Game Tailgates?. within the forum Vols Tailgating, Visitor and Gathering Guide. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 11-13-2017, 05:12 PM   #1
Peyton122

Smile LSU Game Tailgates?

Hi everyone,

First time visitor coming in next weekend with a group of guys, all in our mid-30s. We take one trip a year and try to check out the tailgating scene before the game as best we can. We've done a bunch of reading up on the many options in Knoxville, which are, frankly, overwhelming!! So we are hoping you can provide a reader's digest for our situation -- we don't have a car, but would be willing to rent tables, etc., if necessary, and are just looking for a spot we can set up, bring beers and food, and take in the scene pre-game.

Thanks very much.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
clarencepeabody

LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates?
Hey man, send an email to neylandpj@gmail.com. I've got a spot at G10 and would be glad to host some first-timers.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 09:18 PM   #3
Bullness

LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates? LSU Game Tailgates?
Same

I am coming from Indiana with 2 buddies in our mid 30's. I've been to several UT games but never to tailgate. My buddies have never been. Anyone up for 3 extras? And other than our drinks what else can we bring?
Reply With Quote TOP