Vol fans in San Diego?

bigOmuscle

Monster Vol
I moved to San Diego several months ago and wanted to touch base to see if there is a Vols fan bar/restaurant in the area. I'd love to hang out with some like minded Volnation fans. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks and Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm 40 minutes north of San Diego and haven't been to a meet up yet, but last year I know they met at Bully's Prime Bistro (very good place to eat!). I believe PB bar and grill is another Vols' bar.

Reactions: 1 person
There are also 4 registered users with SanDiego in their user name. would have to ask Freak hoe to contact them. I don't think the PM is functional anymore.

Im not in San Diego anymore, but when I was stationed out there the Australian Pub was fantastic on gamedays! The games are super early out there and this pub has (or had anyways) the best breakfast/beer in PB.

McGregors Alehouse (just beside Qualcomm) was pretty legit too. Lots of TV's, great shuffleboard table, lots of beers. Cant say that I remember the food too much though.

Are you looking to stay in a particular area?

I live in San Diego for now (might be leaving soon), but I'm actually in Tennessee at the moment visiting family. I won't be back this weekend, but might go to a vols meetup at a bar the following saturday

I appreciate everyone's input. Both places are pretty close to me. I think I'll head over to Bully's Saturday.

I lived there for several years and now live in Orange County. The chapter president is Stephanie Boomhower. Her email is: sandiegovols@gmail.com

VOL WATCH PARTIES IN SAN DIEGO
Bully's East
2401 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA

September 4: Georgia Tech / 8 PM ET/ ESPN
September 9: Indiana State / 4 PM ET / SECN
September 16: Florida / 3:30 PM ET/ CBS
September 23: Massachusetts
September 30: Georgia
October 14: South Carolina
October 21: Alabama
October 28: Kentucky
November 4: Southern Miss (Homecoming)