2017 - Insight and where to watch advice

scottishvolfan

First off apologies as I think this is kinda the wrong forum for this. But it seems I don't have enough posts to post in the main forum. Forgive me if these are fairly newb questions.

As many of you know, I came across from Scotland with my buddy for the Missouri game last year and had a blast. I'm now living full time in Montreal Canada. So closer to Rocky top but not close enough!

My questions here are basically how about how to follow the Vols from outside of Tennessee or the USA.

1) I basically need a season preview guide to tell me about the 2017 squad etc. Is there any good place to read up on this?

2) I follow the vols by watching crappy online streams that always freeze and screw up whenever I watch a game.
Does anyone have any recommendations for either of the following:

A) I just got myself an amazon fire stick to use Kodi. Are there any good channels or whatever to follow SEC football on?

B) Is there any official streaming service like NFL gamepass that I can buy online to stream games in good quality? I don't have cable tv here and don't now if the Canadians really watch football.

3) I found some cool youtube channels to follow last year to watch condensed games. Any advice on these?

Anyway, I'm hoping to try and watch and follow the vols as much as I can. Loved hanging out with you crazy people when I visited. I doubt financially I can afford a trip this season. But who knows! Maybe I'll find a cheap ass flight.

Go VOLS!

First off apologies as I think this is kinda the wrong forum for this. But it seems I don't have enough posts to post in the main forum. Forgive me if these are fairly newb questions.

As many of you know, I came across from Scotland with my buddy for the Missouri game last year and had a blast. I'm now living full time in Montreal Canada. So closer to Rocky top but not close enough!

My questions here are basically how about how to follow the Vols from outside of Tennessee or the USA.

1) I basically need a season preview guide to tell me about the 2017 squad etc. Is there any good place to read up on this?

2) I follow the vols by watching crappy online streams that always freeze and screw up whenever I watch a game.
Does anyone have any recommendations for either of the following:

A) I just got myself an amazon fire stick to use Kodi. Are there any good channels or whatever to follow SEC football on?

B) Is there any official streaming service like NFL gamepass that I can buy online to stream games in good quality? I don't have cable tv here and don't now if the Canadians really watch football.

3) I found some cool youtube channels to follow last year to watch condensed games. Any advice on these?

Anyway, I'm hoping to try and watch and follow the vols as much as I can. Loved hanging out with you crazy people when I visited. I doubt financially I can afford a trip this season. But who knows! Maybe I'll find a cheap ass flight.

Go VOLS!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...nnessee-football-2017-preview-schedule-roster

Good preview read.

VN Store

Back