3993 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Those going to the Florida game. within the forum Vols Tailgating, Visitor and Gathering Guide. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 08-09-2017, 07:49 AM   #1
gofordrew

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Those going to the Florida game

For those of you who are going to the Florida game or have gone to the Florida game I have a couple questions as this is our first time going. Where is the best place to park for tailgating? Should we buy a parking pass in advance or pay to park somewhere there. Any other gameday tips for Gainesville?

If anyone is going this year and is tailgating and wouldn't mind a couple others, let me know! Will gladly bring food/beer/etc. Its just me and my wife so don't really wanna bring a huge setup for just 2.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-15-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
 utvolpj 
non biast mod

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Park at McDonald's. Usually lots of UT people there. Last time we went the wife and I just packed a cooler and found a tent to hang out in. No one cared a bit
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #3
1725gatorhater

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Before you tailgate I would advise getting a rental car with Florida tags.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2017, 09:58 AM   #4
Lawrence Wright
Troll Brother #1

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Come tailgate with us over by Little Hall.

Just get there early, parking is limited.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #5
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Gainesville wasn't bad. I parked in someone's yard for like $10.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:47 AM   #6
 utvolpj 
non biast mod

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1725gatorhater View Post
Only if you need to spend extra money. My truck is easily recognized as belonging to a UT fan and nothing happened.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-18-2017, 12:47 PM   #7
TennFan

There are several UT fans here in Florida and we fly our flags on our cars on football weekends!
Old 08-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #8
gofordrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1725gatorhater View Post
We live in Florida now, so not a problem.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #9
CoaxialOrange

Those going to the Florida game
Going this year. First time visiting Gainseville
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-31-2017, 09:17 PM   #10
NavyVolsFN

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
I went the last time..then fans were suprisingly nice. I'll be there again this year and sitting in section C row 2.. hope to see some of y'all there!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-09-2017, 01:05 AM   #11
SmokinBob
(♀)

Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game Those going to the Florida game
We'll be there!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #12
gofordrew

We got a parking spot from someone on craiglist on W University ave and 21st St. Look like its really close. Yall feel free to stop by and tailgate with us! It'll just be me and my wife so the more the merrier!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #13
wesvol

Anyone driving have any gas issues or traffic? Heading down tomorrow, trying to expect the worst and take extra gas but would still like to know.

Also, me and my girlfriend would like to join some tailgaters if available. We are driving from Nashville tomorrow.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-15-2017, 09:18 AM   #14
gofordrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesvol View Post
Anyone driving have any gas issues or traffic? Heading down tomorrow, trying to expect the worst and take extra gas but would still like to know.

Also, me and my girlfriend would like to join some tailgaters if available. We are driving from Nashville tomorrow.
Gas should be replenished pretty well by now. We live in Tampa and all the stations here have it now.

Feel free to come join our tailgate. It's just me and my wife so we're looking for some people to hang with. Cornhole is pretty boring with 2 people haha! Email me drewelks@gmail.com
Reply With Quote TOP