Those going to the Florida game

gofordrew

For those of you who are going to the Florida game or have gone to the Florida game I have a couple questions as this is our first time going. Where is the best place to park for tailgating? Should we buy a parking pass in advance or pay to park somewhere there. Any other gameday tips for Gainesville?

If anyone is going this year and is tailgating and wouldn't mind a couple others, let me know! Will gladly bring food/beer/etc. Its just me and my wife so don't really wanna bring a huge setup for just 2.

Park at McDonald's. Usually lots of UT people there. Last time we went the wife and I just packed a cooler and found a tent to hang out in. No one cared a bit

There are several UT fans here in Florida and we fly our flags on our cars on football weekends!

I went the last time..then fans were suprisingly nice. I'll be there again this year and sitting in section C row 2.. hope to see some of y'all there!

We got a parking spot from someone on craiglist on W University ave and 21st St. Look like its really close. Yall feel free to stop by and tailgate with us! It'll just be me and my wife so the more the merrier!

Anyone driving have any gas issues or traffic? Heading down tomorrow, trying to expect the worst and take extra gas but would still like to know.

Also, me and my girlfriend would like to join some tailgaters if available. We are driving from Nashville tomorrow.

Anyone driving have any gas issues or traffic? Heading down tomorrow, trying to expect the worst and take extra gas but would still like to know.

Also, me and my girlfriend would like to join some tailgaters if available. We are driving from Nashville tomorrow.

Gas should be replenished pretty well by now. We live in Tampa and all the stations here have it now.

Feel free to come join our tailgate. It's just me and my wife so we're looking for some people to hang with. Cornhole is pretty boring with 2 people haha! Email me drewelks@gmail.com

VN Store

Back