Vols in Chattanooga

weallvol

I know this may be more of a off season type thread but with the things that has happened recently here in Chattanooga I was wondering how many here on VN resided in the area, I myself live in Harrison.

Reactions: 1 person
My niece is in the marching band this year, had a blast!

We found a way to lose in the first round of the playoffs with the best group of players we've ever had IMO.
It was ugly football wise. The band and student section always have fun though

We found a way to lose in the first round of the playoffs with the best group of players we've ever had IMO.
It was ugly football wise. The band and student section always have fun though

I didn't think my sister was gonna get to spend the whole family weekend with us, she didn't either, but turned out they were free. :(

My hometown.. Frequently here..

PS I'm born and raised in Chatt.. See lots of people saying Middle Valley is that outside of Hamilton County?? Is it pass Hwy 58 area? Or Hixson?? (Serious question)

My hometown.. Frequently here..

PS I'm born and raised in Chatt.. See lots of people saying Middle Valley is that outside of Hamilton County?? Is it pass Hwy 58 area? Or Hixson?? (Serious question)

Middle Valley is sort of north of Hixson.

I know this may be more of a off season type thread but with the things that has happened recently here in Chattanooga I was wondering how many here on VN resided in the area, I myself live in Harrison.

Red Bank

VN Store

Back