Florida at Tennessee Tailgate Promotion

dsbyrd

I hesitate to post this because it is semi-commercial but there is no cost and someone might enjoy taking advantage of this.

I have a colleague who is a Florida grad. He has a buddy from a Gators message board who is promoting some line of flavored whiskeys. They are looking for a tailgate party where they can set up, in his words, "a pop-up lounge, free booze, promo girls, cornhole, etc."

I know he can't do this on campus, and there are probably a lot of other areas where this would be prohibited.

But in case anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I will put you in contact with him.

Free whiskey, promo girls, corn hole? Sounds good - I'll party with fla fans for all that stuff

Reactions: 1 person
I hesitate to post this because it is semi-commercial but there is no cost and someone might enjoy taking advantage of this.

I have a colleague who is a Florida grad. He has a buddy from a Gators message board who is promoting some line of flavored whiskeys. They are looking for a tailgate party where they can set up, in his words, "a pop-up lounge, free booze, promo girls, cornhole, etc."

I know he can't do this on campus, and there are probably a lot of other areas where this would be prohibited.

But in case anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I will put you in contact with him.

Post-game party sounds like a good time partake in some "gator" tail...to the victors the spoils!
cornhole...kinky!

Well if they want to bring some down to G10, they'd be more than welcome. It'll be a ton of exposure...

Oh wait, on second thought, if they're Florida fans, we might just take the booze and send them packing.

VN Store

Back