Tailgating for September 24th Vs. Florida

jsl21171

I will be traveling from out of town with two friends of mine and will be attending our first game at Neyland Stadium.

Does anyone know of any public tailgating parties that we can attend, or perhaps a public/private tailgating party that might charge admission. We want to have a great experience and feel that tailgating is the way to go.

In addition, since this will be our first time in Knoxville, can anyone recommend a good sports bar to watch the games either before or after the Tenn/Florida game.

Thanks

I'm wondering if there is still a bus that runs from the Emory Road area to the stadium.

If your group wants to rent a tailgate trailer we have one. Go to facebook and check us at #gamedaytailgating and you and your group can get the trailer. We set it up before the game and take it down afterwards. All you do is show up with your group and enjoy. Or call 731-415-5565 $500.00 for your whole group .
photo.php
photo.php

Last edited:
First time tailgater here. Any advice on location? I will have a large Titan and another large SUV. We plan on going to Gameday and walking back to tailgate for lunch. We will get in Knoxville around 7:30 EST and maybe set up a canopy. Any advice is appreciated for a young rookie.

My coworker just said "drinks and food." I'm sure it won't be an all you can eat type deal, but it's something.

How many are in your group?

First time tailgater here. Any advice on location? I will have a large Titan and another large SUV. We plan on going to Gameday and walking back to tailgate for lunch. We will get in Knoxville around 7:30 EST and maybe set up a canopy. Any advice is appreciated for a young rookie.

I'd say try the strip. Park in one of the lots on the hill behind jimmy johns. There will be a lot of people down there. it's a decent little walk from gameday back to there (and then back to the stadium), but you'll be so fired up you won't notice.

If you guys want to send me your email addresses, I'd be happy to share as much info as you need, based on details (how many people? Kids or not? Booze or not?)

Hey guys I'm coming in to town from SC just me and my girlfriend and meeting up with my college roommate who just moved to Knoxville and lives in 118 east apartments. We are planning on hitting up gameday and then wanting to see volwalk as well. My question is where would be a good place to drink some beers and get game ready between gameday and the vol walk? I don't know anyone in Knoxville and not planning on parking near stadium, just going to either walk or uber from 811 east apartments. We are in our late 20's with no kids.

VN Store

Back