All American campground

Joefoxx

I have been going to Bristol races for over 40 years. I have found the best way on raceday to get to All-American is to go to Exit 5 in Virginia, exit to the right on Lee Hwy, bear right onto Euchlid Ave, Turn left on Commonweath, then turn left on Weaver Pike. You will go a few miles, you will see Hwy 394 and a sign towards the race track, if Hwy 394 looks backed up stay on Weaver Pike, turn right on Pleasant Grove road then turn right onto White Top Road which runs right into All American campground. If you set your navigation for BMS it's gonna take you to the sign in front of the racetrack...............not good.

Reactions: 2 people
Would you suggest this route coming up on Friday morning from Chattanooga? This is where were camping

This is going to be an adventure to say the least. 160,000 people & 150,000 have no idea where we're going!!! 😂😁🙄😥😝😳

Thx for the info!

This is going to be an adventure to say the least. 160,000 people & 150,000 have no idea where we're going!!! ������������

Thx for the info!

That's why I put this back way in especially when people are so dependent on navigation these days

Reactions: 1 person
Tailgated in AA campground yesterday- we had a couple of tents on row 6 We lowered our tent prior to going in with a few tables and chairs under the tent. There was also a small orange wagon that had a quilt that we failed to put into our truck prior to leaving our site. This was an oversight and when we returned the wagon with the quilt inside had been taken. This quilt is a family heirloom and very special. We will offer a reward for its return. I will try to Attach a photo-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2
Tailgated in AA campground yesterday- we had a couple of tents on row 6 We lowered our tent prior to going in with a few tables and chairs under the tent. There was also a small orange wagon that had a quilt that we failed to put into our truck prior to leaving our site. This was an oversight and when we returned the wagon with the quilt inside had been taken. This quilt is a family heirloom and very special. We will offer a reward for its return. I will try to Attach a photo-

That's a shame 🙁
I hope you find it.

VN Store

Back