Central Arkansas Vols

Rockytoptn83

How many do we have on here? I know of a few, but with there not being an alumni group in our area I'd love to have a group get together to watch some of the bigger games this season. *Disclaimer* My husband is a Hog fan, but he's still pretty cool regardless :p

I'm in West Little Rock - my wife cheered for the Hogs years ago so yeah, the struggle is real. Not sure my wife would go for "hey honey, I'm off to go watch the game with someone I met on a message board" lol. But hey, nice to know there are more Vol fans around here.

I'm in West Little Rock - my wife cheered for the Hogs years ago so yeah, the struggle is real. Not sure my wife would go for "hey honey, I'm off to go watch the game with someone I met on a message board" lol. But hey, nice to know there are more Vol fans around here.

We are in Cabot. Ha! My husband would also be there, don't think he'd be too wild about that scenario either :p It would be fun to meet other Vol fan couples, especially the "house divided" ones! I see so many Vol fans driving around Little Rock with Tennessee stickers on their car, but I rarely ever meet them out and about.

We're in Cabot too. I'm probably one of the people you see driving around here with UT decals on my truck.

We're in Cabot too. I'm probably one of the people you see driving around here with UT decals on my truck.

I know there is someone in my neighborhood that is a fan, you don't happen to live off of Hwy 5 do you? Glad to know there are more of us around!

No, over in the neighborhood between Knight's and the high school. There are a few of us in town. Probably because of the air base being nearby. That's how I ended up here, grew up in Tennessee and retired here.

No, over in the neighborhood between Knight's and the high school. There are a few of us in town. Probably because of the air base being nearby. That's how I ended up here, grew up in Tennessee and retired here.

I'm from TN also, my husband is from here so I am only here for him :p It's not a bad place, but I miss home! Our church is right across the street from Knight's ( Breakout church) if y'all ever want to visit. I'd love to have more Tennessee fans around lol!

VN Store

Back