Are there any VOLS in Columbia SC

butler5

Checking to See if there is a place where VFL's get together and watch the games in Columbia, SC

Reactions: 1 person
I am also in Columbia,SC haven't found a place yet. I am hoping one day we can get a decent alumni bar where we can get a decent following. I will be watching at home because I have a new born baby and have to work the next day, but GO VOLS! Hope to see you at the game when the Vols make there ass kicking tour through Columbia!

I live in Charleston and we have a large alumni group that watch all the games but i have several vol alumni friends that live in Columbia. My wife is a USC grad and my daughter is a senior there. We always go to USC vs UT when their in Columbia like this year

There is an alumni association in Columbia now that I think about it. I'll see if I still have the contact in my email.

Im in Lexington. I've been her 15 years and have not found a place where fans get together. Pizza Joint in Forest Acres is my usual spot to watch and there are a few fans that come in. Awesome beer selection and prices too.

I live in West Columbia. There is an alumni chapter that watches games at the British Bulldog off of Bower Parkway. They reserve the backroom. Really good food and atmosphere! You don't have to be an alumnus to join the chapter either. All VOLS welcome. They are having a watch party for the App St and VT games.

Reactions: 1 person
Are there any VOLS in Columbia SC

Funny story about Columbia. Last summer I was in the market for a new car and looked all over the southeast for a Jag dealer that had the new F-Type in Orange. As it turns out, the Columbia Jag dealer had both the sport and the convertible in orange. Go figure, huh?

VN Store

Back