Charleston SC Watch Party Location

Can't make it Thursday, but awesome to know about this group. I'm just up the road in Pawleys Island!

Thanks for the update. Great location. I will come to a couple games at the watch party. But not this Thursday.

Let's take over Charleston! Go Vols!

OK...need some help from you guys in Charleston.

When I lived there from 97-04, the UT watch parties were at a sports bar off Montague Ave. near the airport/ coliseum. There was a driving range behind it where you hit balls in the water. I'm pretty sure it's where the Holiday Inn is now and there are townhomes on the water.

Do any of you remember the name of this place?

When I lived there from 97-04, the UT watch parties were at a sports bar off Montague Ave. near the airport/ coliseum. There was a driving range behind it where you hit balls in the water. I'm pretty sure it's where the Holiday Inn is now and there are townhomes on the water.

The Mouse's Ear?

*sorry...can't get my visits there in the late 70s out of my head...

I will be there for a weekend coming up to go to a wedding. Luckily the wedding is on a Friday so I'm totally free on Saturday. I'll keep this in mind

Will be in Charleston the weekend of the Florida game..

Sports Cafe

I believe they're apartments now.

If any of you Vol fans live in the tri-county county area of Charleston, come on down to our Alumni Chapters new watch party home, Charleston Beer Works!

480 King Street
Park in garage on Mary Street.

https://www.facebook.com/Charleston-SC-UT-Alumni-Chapter-146777405394017/

Within the next 5 years my wife and I's goal is to be living in Charleston or Mt. Pleasant. It's our favorite city, we got married down there last October (bye week of course).We hope to join you all one day. We both are UT alums. Go Vols!

Will be in Charleston the weekend of the Florida game..

You'll have a large crowd to watch the game with. Charleston Beer Works is on "Upper" King Street where there is a ton of shopping and other resteraunts/bars to stop at.

Awesome, won't be able to be there this Thursday but will definitely be coming down 26 to watch a few games!

You'll have a large crowd to watch the game with. Charleston Beer Works is on "Upper" King Street where there is a ton of shopping and other resteraunts/bars to stop at.

Just got to Charleston.. We'll definitely come see ya.. Ready for the Vols to feast on some gator.. Haaa!

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back