Any Atlanta area Vols

There's a UTK alumni/fan club that watches every game at the Buckhead Saloon. Wes Rucker and Ryan Callahan came down for a preseason talk on the first meeting last week. It was my first time checking it out, but everybody was polite and bled orange. I won't be there the next couple of weeks, but I'll definitely check it out a time or two this season. I actually live up towards adairsville so it's a bit of a drive for me to go every week.

There's a UTK alumni/fan club that watches every game at the Buckhead Saloon. Wes Rucker and Ryan Callahan came down for a preseason talk on the first meeting last week. It was my first time checking it out, but everybody was polite and bled orange. I won't be there the next couple of weeks, but I'll definitely check it out a time or two this season. I actually live up towards adairsville so it's a bit of a drive for me to go every week.

I should have put in the OP that I know about Buckhead Saloon. Their dedicated room for audio is very small and food not very good.
Usually there are three or four Vol meetup locations.
Hoping somebody knows of another one.

Sack up and head to the game!!!!!
Were rolling out around 5/5:30.
If you can't make it in person I would agree that Buckhead saloon isn't a bad spot...Twin Peaks Buckhead isn't bad, Dantannas in Buckhead isn't awful either. Should be plenty of folks out that evening watching the games.

Dantannas has best food of those three for sure...
But sports bar and good food rarely go hand in hand though

Reactions: 1 person
How come I never see no Vol gear when I'm in Atlanta? You guys need to paint that town orange!

I'm going to be in my living room, but there is a place in John's Creek.

Really?
U remember the name?
I, unfortunately, just learned that I will have relatives at my house that don't like football Thursday night.
They said I could watch it as long as I don't curse and yell.
Seriously? Fruggin arseholes....my Own house. I hate them.

Really?
U remember the name?
I, unfortunately, just learned that I will have relatives at my house that don't like football Thursday night.

Twisted Taco Johns Creek
9700 Medlock Bridge Road #110
Johns Creek, GA 30997

My condolences on being handcuffed in your own house. Sometimes you got to lay the law down...

Twisted Taco Johns Creek
Johns Creek, GA 30997

My condolences on being handcuffed in your own house. Sometimes you got to lay the law down...

I couldn't remember if it was Tin Lizzy's or twisted taco. I think there is a Tin Lizzy's watch party too though. Google says midtown but I'm not sure if it's still active

Really?
U remember the name?

Well they sound like a real pleasure lol

Reactions: 1 person
I should have put in the OP that I know about Buckhead Saloon. Their dedicated room for audio is very small and food not very good.
Usually there are three or four Vol meetup locations.
Hoping somebody knows of another one.

Only one I know of is Buckhead Saloon, but I'll be watching this game from the comfort of a friends house where food is better and liquor cheaper.

Twisted Taco Johns Creek
Johns Creek, GA 30997

My family doesn't understand my obsession with UT football and why I would cuss as a grown man watching a silly game. :blink:

I've been addicted to this site for years and never registered to join the conversations, however I couldn't resist an Atlanta discussion on areas that vols collect for a game. I live in Roswell/ work in Dunwoody and really only have one spot I go for game day - North River Tavern in Sandy Springs. It used to be a Taco Mac and is now its on establishment. The food is similar to Taco Mac, but its the beer that's important. I only drink Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale from the tap and this is the only place that guarantees it availability. I'm going it alone this year, so I welcome anyone in the area to join this spot or point me to another location that guarantees the barreled ale :)

North Atlanta's official location has moved to:

Frontera Mex-Mex Bar & Grill
10990 State Bridge Rd.
Johns Creek, GA

The banquet room is all Vol for all games.

VN Store

Back