Places to Watch Game in Nashville

sjsmith87

Where are the good bars/restaurants to watch Thursday night's (and any weekend) game in Nashville?

Nobody's in the Boro is having UT Kickoff party Thursday night. Great place to watch a game and good food. $2 Bud Light pints all day every day. here is their facebook ad for the game. I'll be there!

https://www.facebook.com/Nobodysbbq/?fref=ts

"Starting at 3:00, we'll have $3 Wine for the Ladies, $9.99 Buckets o' Beer, 2 for 1 well drinks 'til 10:00, $5 Jager Bombs, Jack Fire and Fireball and Half Price Fried Cheese, Chips and Salsa, Fried Pickles, Soft Baked Pretzels and Blazin' Buffalo Chips!"

Reactions: 1 person
Nobody's in the Boro is having UT Kickoff party Thursday night. Great place to watch a game and good food. $2 Bud Light pints all day every day. here is their facebook ad for the game. I'll be there!

https://www.facebook.com/Nobodysbbq/?fref=ts

"Starting at 3:00, we'll have $3 Wine for the Ladies, $9.99 Buckets o' Beer, 2 for 1 well drinks 'til 10:00, $5 Jager Bombs, Jack Fire and Fireball and Half Price Fried Cheese, Chips and Salsa, Fried Pickles, Soft Baked Pretzels and Blazin' Buffalo Chips!"

Their food is pretty good. They have plenty of tvs and such. Not a bad place to watch the game at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Do they have half price fireball shots??? Those are good pregame after downing a bunch of beer.

Nowhere. Due to unchecked growth there is not a sufficient concentration of Vol fans left here in any particular neighborhood to ensure that you won't be severely outnumbered and correspondingly annoyed by frontrunner Bama wannabees and loudmouth transplant fans of other programs pretty much wherever you go. I live in Green Hills and I can tell you that you will for sure encounter more UGA and Ole Miss fans there than Vol fans on any given Saturday. Joe's Place two doors down from the Nest used to be mostly Orange on Saturdays but it's a smoking bar. Good luck.

Nowhere. Due to unchecked growth there is not a sufficient concentration of Vol fans left here in any particular neighborhood to ensure that you won't be severely outnumbered and correspondingly annoyed by frontrunner Bama wannabees and loudmouth transplant fans of other programs pretty much wherever you go. I live in Green Hills and I can tell you that you will for sure encounter more UGA and Ole Miss fans there than Vol fans on any given Saturday. Joe's Place two doors down from the Nest used to be mostly Orange on Saturdays but it's a smoking bar. Good luck.

I've noticed this as well. Perhaps I've just had bad luck, but sports bars in Nashville on TSIO or any game day when Bama has a big matchup are full of crimson.

I'm in east Nashville. Full of liberals, trannys, and hipsters. But I'm also looking for a good place to watch the game in the area.

VN Store

Back